What is it about?
No more complicated methods!
App Store Description
No more complicated methods!
Record your all parenting records through Baby's Day.
- Share your baby's information with your family and record everything about parenting together.
● Growth record (height, weight, body mass index, head circumference)
- Provides graphs to understand growth patterns at a glance
- Easy comparison with WHO Child Growth Standards
● Body temperature record
- Record your baby's body temperature and records for taking fever reducer when your baby has a fever
- Provides body temperature graph
- Provides a timeline to view body temperature and notes at a glance
● Daily record (breastfeeding, bottle-feeding, baby food, pumping, movement of bowel, urinating, sleeping)
- Use the timer to record easily without record start time separately
- Previous records can be entered manually
- You can add custom records (clinic, bath, etc.) other than basic records
- Provides a timetable for understanding the day pattern of baby at a glance
- Provides a timelines for breastfeeding (with feeding term), pumping and other records
- Provides daily, weekly, monthly and customizable statistics
- Set each record. Timer ON/OFF, when using the timer, you can set the time to complete automatically without completing the timer and you can also add records other than the default records
● WHO Immunization
- Record your current baby's immunization status with a note
- Easily identify your baby's vaccination status by date or disease types
- Notify you with an alarm for a recommended date or a notification schedule
- Save your baby's day with photos and writings
- The number of months, weeks and days of the baby is automatically displayed according to the date of the writing
- D-DAY from the anniversary date such as 10th, 30th, 50th, 100th days from the baby's birthday
- In addition to the default D-DAY, you can add another D-DAY
● White noise, Lullaby
- Help your baby relax and sleep better.
● Save as a PDF file
- Save your baby's day and diary as a PDF file.
- You can save body temperature records of up to one month in a PDF file and print it out for clinic visit.
- Set the reminder for recommended day for vaccination. You can freely set the recommended day from D-3 days to D-Day.
- It provides a widget that displays the number of months of the baby and recent breastfeeding, bowel movement, urination and sleep time
● Contact Us
- If you have any inconveniences or necessary functions, please feel free to contact us.
- We will process it as soon as possible.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.