What is it about?
New to our app?
App Store Description
New to our app?
Packed with features to help you make smart everyday banking decisions, our app helps you stay on top your money – wherever you are.
With our app you can
• Log on quickly and securely with Touch ID, Face ID or three characters from your memorable information
• Manage your account – check balances and pending payments
• You can now block or cancel subscriptions in the app, just search for “subscriptions” in the app to find out more
• Set up Direct Debits and standing orders
• Pay in cheques
• Easily transfer money and make payments to UK and international accounts
• Get your Travel Money delivered for free to your home or local branch
• Receive notifications about payments and spending insights on your current account
• Check your PIN or request a new one
• Easily request a new card, report lost or stolen cards, freeze them and order replacements
• Quickly find and view transactions and statements
• Update your contact details
You can find plenty of other information in the app by using our ‘Search’ tool, as well as our handy ‘Help hub’.
• The phone number that you’ve registered with us
• A Bank of Scotland UK personal account
• An Internet Banking username, password and memorable information
Keeping you safe online
We use the latest online security measures to protect your money, your personal information and your privacy.
How we’ll contact you
Using our app won’t affect how we contact you. Our emails will address you by your title and surname, and include the last four digits of your account number, or the last three digits of your postcode. Any text messages we send you will come from BANKOFSCOT. Be aware of any message that differs from this – it could be a scam.
Your phone’s signal and functionality may affect your service. Terms and conditions apply.
When you use this app we collect anonymous location data to help combat fraud, fix bugs and improve future services.
Touch ID requires at least iPhone 5s running iOS 10.0 or above or iPad (5th generation), iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, or iPad mini 3 (or later models). Face ID requires either iPhone X or later models, or iPad Pro with Face ID capability (2018 onwards).
Everyday Offers is available to Bank of Scotland current account customers (excluding Basic Account holders) aged 18+ with a debit/credit card who bank online. Terms and conditions apply.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPad Air, iPad mini, iPad Pro, iPhone, Touch ID and Face ID are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Save the Change® is a registered trademark of Lloyds Bank plc and is used under licence by Bank of Scotland plc.
Bank of Scotland plc, Registered in Scotland No. SC327000. Registered Office: The Mound, Edinburgh EH1 1YZ. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to email@example.com and your information will be removed.