What is it about?
The Barclaycard app
App Store Description
The Barclaycard app
Manage your account your way at anytime, anywhere with this secure Barclaycard app. Free to download now for iOS and with more handy features on the way, currently you can:
* View your latest balance and available credit
* See what you’ve spent and where, including pending transactions
* Report your card lost, stolen or damaged
* View your digital statements
* Pay your bill and review earlier payments
* Manage your Direct Debit
* Activate your Barclaycard
* Add additional cardholders to your account
* Transfer a balance from a non-Barclaycard credit card
* Transfer money from your Barclaycard to a UK bank account
* Update your contact details
* View your PIN
Before you get started
To maintain your privacy and security, this app isn’t available on jailbroken devices. Instead you can access your account on your mobile by going online to barclaycard.mobi
To use the Barclaycard app you’ll need a UK mobile number to register.
If you’ve got a Barclays current account you’ll also be able to view and manage this account using the Barclaycard app.
Other things you need to know
- The app is compatible with iOS versions 9.3 or later and may not work on some beta versions
- Compatible mobile device, operating system and internet access are required
- Standard network charges for data usage may apply. Check with your network service provider for mobile or internet use
- Terms, Conditions and restrictions apply – (www.barclaycard.co.uk/mybarclaycardapp)
Copyright © Barclays 2018. Barclays is a registered trade mark of Barclays plc, used under licence.
Barclays Bank UK PLC. Authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 759676).
Registered in England. Registered No. 9740322 Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
Barclaycard Business cards are provided by Barclays Bank PLC which is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register number: 122702). Registered in England No. 1026167. Registered Office: 1 Churchill Place, London E14 5HP.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.