BART Live Arrivals Pro makes getting from point A to point B a snap. The app features a mixture of locally stored data and data that you need a 3G or EDGE connection to access. The maps are all stored on your device, which is a great thing to have in this city. The interface is absolutely dead simple and easy to operate even when trying to catch the train. The app includes walking directions to help you get to the station on time. The app also lets you set your favorite train stations and includes a tourist mode to help out newbies to the city. The app also includes some nice backend to help when your Internet connection is going in and out. The combination of a great interface and features make it a real winner. If you want an alternative to iBART Live, this is a great choice.
What is it about?
App Store Description
Custom real-time (live) San Francisco BART train arrivals anytime, anywhere. No more wondering if trains are on schedule or delayed, BART Pro provides up to date accurate real-time train arrivals.
* Customize the app with your favorite destinations or simply let it display your nearest station arrivals no matter where you are
* Pick your favorite stations
* Pick your destinations too!
* Automatic refresh so it’s always up to date
* Trip planner
* Rail map of the BART rail system
* Perfect for the daily rider or the tourist visiting town
* Fully independent application, set it once and enjoy
* Powerful architecture with auto-reconnect after Internet disruptions
No more outdated schedules, no more wondering how long until the next train. BART Pro provides always up to date BART train arrivals.
Support email: [email protected]
Email us to tell us what you think.
No Internet connection required for GPS and BART system map. Internet connection required for live arrivals.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.