What is it about?
App Store Description
With the BENDURA Mobile Banking App for smartphones and tablets, you can easily do your banking on the go. Our mobile banking is simple, flexible and smart. All finances – current and past – at a glance. The BENDURA Mobile Banking App offers you the highest security standards. Your bank details are additionally protected by an individual security pattern or by your Touch ID.
The most important functions at a glance
- Easy entry of payments via the payment wizard
- Touch ID Login
- Smart Messenger for direct communication with your relationship manager
- Secure access to all your vouchers, account and portfolio statements
- Overview of the assets including all position details
- Graphical representation of the asset development (performance)
- Acces to e-documents
- Enter and process payments and standing orders
- Immediate notification through push messages
Requirements for using BENDURA Mobile Banking App
- Valid banking contract
Activation and login
1. As a banking user, the relationship manager needs to activate your BENDURA Mobile Banking App.
2. Start the BENDURA Mobile Banking App and log in with your username and password. Follow the instructions and complete the registration.
Important safety instructions
- Protect your smartphone with a PIN code
- Use the automatic lock and code lock on your smartphone to protect it from being accessed by unauthorized persons.
- Never disclose your security features to BENDURA Mobile Banking App: BENDURA BANK AG will never send requests to their customers via e-mail or other channels to request security features such as username or password.
- Never leave your mobile device unattended.
- Use a secure password and keep it secret.
- Log in with the personal access data only in the BENDURA Mobile Banking App of BEN-DURA BANK AG and never in a third-party app.
- Use the latest version of the iOS operating system and the BENDURA Mobile Banking App.
By downloading this app, you expressly agree that the information you provide to Apple Inc. or iTunes SRL (collectively called Apple) may be collected, transferred, processed, and made accessible in accordance with Apple terms. Furthermore, we expressly draw your attention to the fact that by downloading, installing and / or using the application and the associated reference points to third parties (for example Apple, network operators, device manufacturers) conclusions can be drawn on a customer relationship with BENDURA BANK AG. Third parties, e.g. Apple, as a result may be advised of an existing, former or future business relationship between you and BENDURA BANK AG. Banking secrecy can no longer be guaranteed since third parties are informed of the bank relationship and bank information. This also applies if you lose your smartphone for example.
The client acknowledges that the use of the BENDURA Mobile Banking App from abroad may be contrary to regulations of the law of his domicile, such as import-export restrictions for encryption algorithms or other foreign law may violate or prohibit the use of the BENDURA Mobile Banking App of BENDURA BANK AG. It is the client’s responsibility to inform himself of any legal restrictions and prohibitions in his country of domicile for the use of BENDURA Mobile Banking App and to observe these applicable statutory provisions. The Bank declines all liability in this regard.
This application is intended exclusively for customers of BENDURA BANK AG, Liechtenstein.
Downloading or using this application may arise costs by your mobile service provider.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.