What is it about?
Sell and buy goods via live streaming
App Store Description
Sell and buy goods via live streaming
ONLINE AUCTIONS THROUGH LIVE STREAMING
Bidcast is the first app that promotes auctions through live selling video broadcasts. Other apps and online auction platforms only allow static images, which often is not enough to show everything that the antique or item has to offer. With Bidcast, live auctioneers and auction attendees can interact in REAL TIME to get a fuller picture of the item up for sale. It is not only an auction finder, but an auction facilitator. It is the best way to sell and buy goods.
FOR AUCTIONEERS AND ENTHUSIASTIC BUYERS
Bidcast is perfect for all avid auctioneers and auction attendees. If you miss the feeling of the in-person auction market, Bidcast is for you. With its emphasis on live video, it is the best virtual experience you will find anywhere.
Whether you are selling antiques, are looking to auction art, or anything in between, you will find plenty of live bidders and meet the ideal goods buyer on Bidcast. If you are a live buyer yourself, you are sure to find some gems. Bidcast is also great for your company auction.
● Live Streaming, Auction Bidding, and Chatting - Conveniently stream your auction using your smartphone’s built-in camera. Session attendees watch streams happening in real time and place a live bid instantly. Communicate with bidders through in-app chat messages to discuss appraisal, answer questions, or accept a barter. The live auctioneer and all attendees can see the bidding status at any time, including the highest bid placed, the name of the highest bidder, the number of attendees, and time elapsed. Attendees can also see the bid increment. Auctions are free for attendees, since live auctioneers pay for streaming hours.
● Full Control for Auctioneers - While streaming, you can pause, resume, and stop the broadcast whenever you need to. You can hammer the session when appropriate and view a list of all attendees with their contact information so you can reach them after the live stream ends.
● Manage and Customize Your Auctions - When creating your bid auction, fill out an event title, date and time, description, and photos. Specify an opening price and minimum bid price. You can add an unlimited number of upcoming auctions. To protect your auction, you can mark it with the “Requires Registration” flag, which gives you more control over who enters your auction's session. You can also limit to local users. All information can be edited after creating your auction. You can deactivate an auction if needed and just as easily reactivate it.
● Advertise Your Auctions - Bidcast offers easy auction advertising. Auctioneers can choose a location on the main screen to advertise their auction. Ads require payment and ad photos must be reviewed and approved by the Voglio Technologies team before appearing on the screen.
● Safety and Protection - Auctioneers can block session attendees who are causing problems. As soon as you block an attendee, they are kicked out of the session. On the other side, all attendees of an auction can flag a session as inappropriate to ensure a safe environment for everyone.
● Free and Paid Balance - Load money securely into the app to use for streaming your live auctions. Paid balance never expires, but free balance has an expiration date. You can get free balance to spend in Bidcast by buying streaming hours for your own auctions via promotional offers.
● Notifications - Opt in for in-app and push notifications so you never miss an opportunity or important update.
JOIN THE BEST LIVE AUCTION MARKETPLACE
DOWNLOAD Bidcast today and sell and buy items with confidence!
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.