What is it about?
App Store Description
"Bit Timer promises to be the 'World’s Simplest Interval Timer Ever.' It is." - Fast Company Design.
“Some of the best apps are those that do one simple thing well, and Bit Timer for iOS looks like it will provide that for workouts.” - The Verge.
“Its clean user interfaces makes organizing interval workout sessions a breeze.” - Gear Patrol.
This app is designed for the no-frills, hard-core HIIT workout. This is the first interval timer you’ll see with a set-up that is this fast and easy. Your workout should be intense, not your workout set up.
---- Super Simple Set up. ----
Get to your workout in no time with a clean, simple, no-frills design.
---- Distinct tones that guide you through your workout. ----
Clear, easy-to-distinguish tones for each portion of your workout.
---- Works in the background.----
Lock your phone, navigate to other apps and stay up-to-date via notifications.
- Press and Drag to quickly set Work, Rest, and Repeat.
- Work Periods: 5 seconds to 12 minutes. (in 5 second increments up to 2min, then 30sec)
- Rest Periods: 0 seconds to 12 minutes. (in 5 second increments up to 2min, then 30sec)
- 32 Repeats with background processing.
- Integrates with notification center allowing you to lock the phone or navigate to other apps while the timer runs and still be notified when the intervals change.
- 10 second countdown allows you to get into place before your workout starts.
- Three distinct sounds to designate where you are in your workout.
- Countdown tone gives warning before Work starts.
- Pause your workout at any time and restart right where you left off.
- Reset your workout at at time if you were interrupted and want to start from the beginning.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.