What is it about?
ByteMe Shell 1.1.0
App Store Description
ByteMe Shell 1.1.0
ByteMe is an accessible¹ universal syntax highlighting IDE for iOS devices, designed around the goal of providing a mobile workspace, allowing for programmers to seamlessly continue their productivity while on-the-go.
*** FEATURES ***
• Line numbering
• Word wrapping
• Dynamic syntax highlighting
• Identifier and type detection
• Quick find-replace with regular expression support
• Code suggestions and code completion
• Auto-indentation support inside brackets, for markup languages like HTML, and for tabbed namespaces like Python
• Zoom-able editor view
• Preview files in a built-in web viewer
• Easy to use file manager with iCloud support
• Copy and open files to and from other apps
• Accessory keys appear in a toolbar above the keyboard to conveniently access common special characters
• Quick keys such as double-tapping space to insert a tab space
Many new features are to come in future updates, so stay tuned. Detailed release notes come included with each update.
*** ANTICIPATED FEATURES IN FUTURE UPDATES ***
• Scope relevant code suggestions
• Precompiler warning/error alerts
• Project management
• Download imported framework/module/package header files on-demand, allowing for type-member recognition and more relevant code suggestions
• View documentation online directly inside the app for common built-in types (and cache documentation for offline viewing)
• (S)FTP support
• Support for multiple popular drives like Google Drive, OneDrive, and Dropbox
• Offer in-app storage for development teams to coordinate resource sharing
• Push notifications for file checkout, push, and commit
• And tons more as outlined by the in-depth release notes that come with each update
¹ Eventually, I would like for ByteMe to be 100% free in the App Store. That said, the first to download ByteMe during its startup will receive access to exclusive promotional features of ByteMe in future updates. Aspiring developers may feel free to contact me directly at email@example.com and/or interest in being part of the beta software program at firstname.lastname@example.org
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to email@example.com and your information will be removed.