What is it about?
** FTP CLIENT **
App Store Description
** FTP CLIENT **
Powerful, user-friendly FTP Client for iPad with tabbed interface for multiple remote connections.
Supports uploads to remote FTP sites and downloads to your iPad.
Users may also drag'n'drop files from their Mac or PC to the iPad using iTunes and the USB cable.
Text files may be edited locally for quick and simple website updates. Preview media files such as movies or photos before uploading to the remote site.
** FILE MANAGER **
Use your iPad as a USB Flash drive to store, manage and view your files.
Captain FTP for iPad allows you to connect your iPad to your Mac or PC, then drag'n'drop your files to your iPad with iTunes.
- FTP protocol.
- WebDAV/WebDAV over SSL.
- Tabbed Graphical Interface.
- MobileMe support.
- Upload to remote FTP servers.
- Download to local iPad.
- Drag'n'drop files from PC to iPad with iTunes with WiFi or USB.
- Local text editor.
- Supports International Character sets & fonts.
- Localised in English, French, German, Japanese & Polish.
- Local Media Preview pane.
- Retina Display.
- Export/import address book
- Import address book from Captain FTP for OS X
- Audio ( MP3, AAC)
- Images (JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, TIF, TIFF, ICO, CUR, XBM)
- Movies (MP4, MOV, MPV, M4V, 3GP)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- RTF (Rich Text Format)
- PDF Documents
- Plain text
- Source code
- HTML web pages
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.