What is it about?
Free with no ads!
CatchUp is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Free with no ads!
Keep in touch with your friends, family, business associates, and anyone else in your iOS Contacts list with CatchUp. Set reminders for the contacts you choose, and get notified when it's time to CatchUp with them again.
Set these up as recurring reminders, like every week or month, or a custom day that you pick. Regardless of your choice, you can choose the time of day that you get the notification.
Step One: Add Contacts
Step Two: Set your Notification Preference (how often you want to be reminded to catch up with that individual)
Step Three: Build strong relationships!
- Receive reminders to catch up with your iOS Contacts, even when not connected to the internet
- Call, text, FaceTime, or email a contact just by tapping their phone number or email address
- Custom times for any reminder choice
- If you have a contact's birthday or anniversary set in your Contacts app before adding them to CatchUp, you will automatically receive a notification a day or two before their birthday/anniversary
- Smart Invert dark mode support
- 3D Touch support
- No ads
- Tip Jar
CatchUp is free and has no ads. I make no money from it by default. This is a passion project that honestly helps me, and I don't want to ruin it with advertising that I can't control. If you'd like to support development, you are welcome to leave a tip in the Tip Jar within the app. CatchUp was made with pure Swift and no third party libraries.
A note on privacy:
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.