Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
App Store Description
- Chill requires an iPhone with a paired Apple Watch running WatchOS 2+ for full usage.
- Chill requires heart rate data access from the Health app in order to measure heart rate data and display it within the app. Any data collected will be reflected in the Health app.
Chill is an iOS and Apple Watch (WatchOS 2) application aimed to help individuals be more aware of their heart rate and stress level.
Studies have shown that having a resting heart rate of greater than 76 beats per minute (BPM) may increase the risk of heart attack. Chill aims to make individuals more aware of their resting heart rate to promote a healthy and happy heart.
With an Apple Watch and the Chill app, users can monitor their resting heart rate, and if it is greater than 76 BPM (or a user defined target Chill heart rate), the Chill app will suggest that they "Chill." If users notice abnormally high resting heart rates for an extended period of time, it is recommended to see a physician.
So sit back, and Chill.
- Utilizes Apple WatchOS 2
- Apple Watch application directly integrating heart rate sensor
- Health integration - collects heart rate data and adds any data collected to the Health app
- Beautiful and simple iPhone and Apple Watch interfaces
- Configurable target Chill heart rate (if heart rate surpasses this, user should "Chill")
- View last heart rate reading
- Apple Watch Complication - shortcut to open the Chill Apple Watch application
- Apple Watch Glance - shows last heart rate measurement
- Monitor heart rate and Chill level to be more aware of heart health
UPDATES COMING SOON
- Measure Chill level/heart rate in background
- Measure Chill level/heart rate directly from Glance view
- Ability to view recent measurements in a chart
- Set lower and upper limit of target Chill heart rate
- Background heart rate measurement
- Pro mode
- UI Customization/Themes
NOTE: This is not a medical product
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.