What is it about?
App Store Description
The ultimate educational note-taking app for students, Class Notes lets you use your personal texting abbreviations to take more accurate, lightning-fast notes. Increase productivity with 7 internationally-recognized organizers and save time with the automatic filing system for easy sorting and retrieval of your notes. Better notes = better grades.
Designed specifically for beginning note-taking students by working professors, Class Notes is simple, easy and fast to use. Start taking a new note in seconds. You can even attach a syllabus, photos, videos, PDFs, handwritten notes or sketches to your organizer notes and add events and memos to your calendar.
• Makes learning, recall and studying for exams a snap, and helps you to improve your grades.
• Class Notes uses student-familiar educational terminology such as: course, topic, lecture assignment title, reading assignment title, etc.
• Cues, which are easy to follow, built-in instructions, are provided in all of the 7 internationally-recognized organizers to make using each one a breeze with no memorization needed.
• Notes can be taken in any language recognized by Apple: Chinese, Spanish, German, etc.
• The top universities in the world recognize these 7 templates as the best classroom-tested organizers for students to use for note-taking in all types of classes.
• Tip screens and examples are available to help guide you in the step-by-step note-taking process, best choice and usages of the different types of organizers for your desired note type.
• Video tutorials are available in the app for help whenever you need it.
• Powerful, automatic organization helps you quickly and easily locate, retrieve and search your consistently-organized notes in the 3-step, no-fail, Library filing system. When it comes time to review and study for your exams, this system is indispensible.
• Print, email, text and share your notes and texting abbreviations with other users.
• Enhance your organizer notes by attaching a syllabus, drawings, handwritten notes or formulas, photos, and videos.
• Create your own sets of Databases, called Personal Dictionaries, for different classes.
• Import and annotate PDFs, highlight, underscore or strikethrough as you would on paper, insert text, images and freehand drawings.
• Listen to your notes using text to voice or dictate your notes using the voice to text feature.
7 INTERNATIONALLY-RECOGNIZED ORGANIZERS
Cornell Notes – Complete
Cornell Notes – Simplified
Are you ready to become the best note-taker in every class? Save time, take more accurate notes and improve your productivity and grades with Class Notes. Imagine getting better grades simply because you can effortlessly record the keywords of a class.
Download the Class Notes app today!
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.