What is it about?
Clinical Cancer Journals
App Store Description
Clinical Cancer Journals
Stay current with the latest clinical information from Elsevier Clinical Cancer Journals. Now available for iPad and iPhone, this universal app brings together the premier Elsevier journals in oncology:
Clinical Lung Cancer
Clinical Breast Cancer
Clinical Colorectal Cancer
Clinical Genitourinary Cancer
Clinical Lymphoma, Myeloma and Leukemia
Clinical Ovarian and Other Gynecologic Cancer
• Stay ahead with alerts when new issues are available and read Articles in Press throughout the month
• Experience innovative digital content with the newly introduced Article enhancements; featuring AudioSlides, Virtual Microscope, 3D Radiological Viewer, 3D Neuroimaging Viewer, and more.
• Get access to the journal content on the app via your institution’s IP
• Enjoy Open Access and Open Archive Content without having to login
• Accessibility support to assist the visually impaired
• Interact with figures, tables, and supplementary content
• Stream multimedia for faster viewing or download for later
• Take notes, highlight articles and share via email and social media
• Personalize your experience with My Reading List and save articles for offline reading
Minimum requirements: iOS 10
Journal subscribers: Log in with the same username and password that grants you access to the full-text content on the individual journal website. These credentials will allow full access to that journal content on the app.
About Clinical Cancer Journals
The Elsevier Clinical Cancer Journals (ECC) are tumor-specific titles, dedicated to disseminating cutting edge data to the practicing clinician. The journals provide physicians and healthcare professionals with the most up-to-date, clinically relevant information available in order to enhance caregivers’ ability to provide optimal care for their cancer patients. ECC Journals publish original articles describing various aspects of clinical and translational research of breast, gastrointestinal, genitourinary, lung, hematological, and gynecological malignancies and are devoted to articles on detection, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of these diseases.?
iTunes purchases from Clinical Cancer Journals
A single issue of any journal for $29.99
Payment for all purchases will be charged to your iTunes account upon confirmation of purchase.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.