What is it about?
App Store Description
This quick reference guide for the iPhone and iPad is intended to provide the busy practitioner with quick access to information on the use of antithrombotic agents.
- Use Clot Rx on the iPhone and iPad for one single low price.
- Easy navigation by disease state and medication
- Tables, algorithms, and brief synopses of critical information provides efficiency in data access
- Covers treatment and prevention of arterial and venous thromboembolic events
- Medication indication, dosing, mechanism of action, contraindications/precautions, and common adverse effects
- Evidence-based on latest body of literature, consensus guidelines, and manufacturer labeling
- 2008 American College of Chest Physicians’ antithrombotic guidelines
- 2009 AHA/ACC guidelines on management of ST-elevation myocardial infarction
- 2010 European Society of Cardiology guidelines on atrial fibrillation management (including the new risk scoring tool, CHA2DS2-VASc)
- 2010 ADA/AHA/ACC guidelines on primary prevention of cardiovascular events
- Alternate view of information (pocket card view)
- Diseases: Atrial fibrillation, coronary artery disease, stroke/transient ischemic attack, peripheral arterial disease, venous thromboembolism (deep vein thrombosis, pulmonary embolism)
- Medications: aspirin, aspirin + dipyridamole, clopidogrel, prasugrel, dabigatran, fondaparinux, heparin, enoxaparin, dalteparin, and warfarin