Check the details on WatchAware
Track your cycle. Clue makes it super easy to keep track of when your cycle occurs. Once you input the data, you can see your cycle as a circle, with 21 or 28-days. The circle is marked when your period happens and even when you're going to be the most fertile. And to top it off, you can track your mood during your period and see if it has anything to do with your cycle over time.
Clue gives you clues. Clue not only keeps track of your period, but it helps you remember too. With Clue, you can set reminders for when your cycle and fertile windows begin, when you're going to have PMS, and more. All of your data can be synced with HealthKit, so you can have full reports to provide doctors if needed. And over time, Clue will give you insights into your unique patterns, so you can learn even more about your body than you previously thought.
What is it about?
With Clue, women will be able to understand their own cycles much better. Not only does Clue serve as a period tracker, but it can even alert you when you're going to have PMS, so be warned, everyone! It also can track your most fertile ovulation times, in case you and your partner are attempting to get pregnant in the near future. Clue is also capable of tracking your unique patterns, such as pain, sex, bodily fluids, moods, and more. And if you have an Apple Watch, you're able to view your cycle info as a glance, so it's discreet and always ready when you need it. It's also fast to input your data into Clue and get fairly accurate predictions, so make sure to give this one a try if you're looking for a complete period and fertility tracker.
For those who...
- Want an all-in-one women's health tracker
- Want an Apple Watch companion app for tracking their menstrual cycle
- Need a warning before their PMS is likely to hit
Not for those who...
- Are fine managing period tracking on a regular calendar
- Want informative articles to go along with their period tracker
- Need an app that can share information directly with their partner
Why we love it
Clue has a sleek interface that is colorful and fun, not pink and girly like you'd expect a period tracker to be. Plus the information that it can track is comprehensive, it's fast, and there is an Apple Watch companion app to go along with everything.
Clue Period & Cycle Tracker is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
** “Clue is knowledge about your cycle, about science, about yourself.” ** — Apple
** The top free period tracker app ** — Obstetrics & Gynecology, a publication of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
Clue is the #1 period tracker app that uses science and research to help demystify your menstrual cycle. Join millions of users who trust Clue for spot-on period predictions, helpful reminders for when to expect symptoms like PMS, and accurate ovulation and fertility tracking. The Clue experience is reliable, scientific, and straightforward: no flowers, pink, or butterflies—just the sort of knowledge about your cycle that you can use every day!
Do you ever wonder if your mood swings and cravings are hormonal? Take the guesswork out of your biology and let Clue show you what your menstrual cycle is telling you. Track over 30 health categories and start to see the patterns! Everything from your menstruation to birth control, mood, and sex habits can all be tracked and customized based on your preferences.
Can’t remember the date of your last period? Clue keeps your cycle history organized and accessible — perfect for visits to your healthcare provider or gynecologist.
Use Clue to:
* Track your period, flow heaviness, and the menstrual products you use
* Receive accurate predictions and calendar reminders before your next period, PMS, and ovulation
* Monitor and track your mood, sex, energy levels, cervical fluid, and more
* Easily view your past cycles, and spot trends and averages
* Know your ovulation and fertile days, and log your BBT temperature
* Log your birth control and set pill reminders
PERIOD TRACKER & PERIOD PREDICTIONS
* Accurate period predictions, even for those with irregular cycles. Know when your period is about to start!
* Clue learns from the data YOU put in. The more you use it, the smarter it gets
HEALTH ALERTS & CYCLE CALENDAR
* Set personalized reminders for your next period, PMS, ovulation and fertile window
* Get pill reminders and log birth control
* View period, PMS and fertility predictions for your next three cycles
OVULATION & FERTILITY TRACKING
* Plan for pregnancy with the ovulation calculator and fertility predictions
* Log your Basal Body Temperature (BBT) —perfect if you're trying to conceive
UNDERSTAND THE SCIENCE BEHIND YOUR CYCLE
* Personalized analysis of your current and past cycles: easily view your averages!
* Read in-depth information about the menstrual cycle, complete with medical and scientific references
Upgrade to Clue Plus and access an enhanced analysis of your cycles and forecasts based on the health categories you track in the app.
1-month subscription for $0.99
12-month subscription for $9.99
After you choose one of our plans and confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes Account. Once purchased, subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
If you decide to renew your subscription, your account will be charged the same amount you paid for your initial subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. At any time you can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings on your device after the purchase.
Note: Clue Period & Cycle Tracker should *not* be used as a contraceptive.
We use gender-neutral language to make Clue accessible for anyone with a cycle. Join us in our mission to advance menstrual health for everyone.
Get answers to your questions about periods, sex, and menstrual health at helloclue.com
We love hearing from Clue users. Send your feedback, questions, and suggestions to [email protected]
Terms of Service: https://www.helloclue.com/terms.html
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.