Check the details on WatchAware
Track your cycle. Clue makes it super easy to keep track of when your cycle occurs. Once you input the data, you can see your cycle as a circle, with 21 or 28-days. The circle is marked when your period happens and even when you're going to be the most fertile. And to top it off, you can track your mood during your period and see if it has anything to do with your cycle over time.
Clue gives you clues. Clue not only keeps track of your period, but it helps you remember too. With Clue, you can set reminders for when your cycle and fertile windows begin, when you're going to have PMS, and more. All of your data can be synced with HealthKit, so you can have full reports to provide doctors if needed. And over time, Clue will give you insights into your unique patterns, so you can learn even more about your body than you previously thought.
What is it about?
With Clue, women will be able to understand their own cycles much better. Not only does Clue serve as a period tracker, but it can even alert you when you're going to have PMS, so be warned, everyone! It also can track your most fertile ovulation times, in case you and your partner are attempting to get pregnant in the near future. Clue is also capable of tracking your unique patterns, such as pain, sex, bodily fluids, moods, and more. And if you have an Apple Watch, you're able to view your cycle info as a glance, so it's discreet and always ready when you need it. It's also fast to input your data into Clue and get fairly accurate predictions, so make sure to give this one a try if you're looking for a complete period and fertility tracker.
For those who...
- Want an all-in-one women's health tracker
- Want an Apple Watch companion app for tracking their menstrual cycle
- Need a warning before their PMS is likely to hit
Not for those who...
- Are fine managing period tracking on a regular calendar
- Want informative articles to go along with their period tracker
- Need an app that can share information directly with their partner
Why we love it
Clue has a sleek interface that is colorful and fun, not pink and girly like you'd expect a period tracker to be. Plus the information that it can track is comprehensive, it's fast, and there is an Apple Watch companion app to go along with everything.
Clue Period & Cycle Tracker has stickers
Clue Period & Cycle Tracker is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Clue is more than just a period tracker – it’s an easy-to-use solution that helps you make sense of your periods, cycle patterns, fertility, and menstrual health.
Thanks to Clue, your period, cycle symptoms, and health tracking are all in one place. Clue predicts your period, PMS, and fertility, and helps you find unique patterns in your menstrual cycle. Great skin when you ovulate? Headaches during PMS? Learn about your personal patterns with 30+ tracking options from birth control to cramps, emotions, skin, hair, sleep, sex, pain, moods, cervical fluid, and more. Plus, set reminders so you never get surprised by a period again. Clue adapts to you and your unique cycle: the more you track, the more you learn, and more you start to live in sync with your biology.
Clue is different from the other period trackers out there – we’re fluff-free, recommended by doctors, and do not sell your data.
** App of the Day Worldwide ** — Apple
** Best Fertility Apps 2019 & 2020 ** — Healthline
** Top free period tracker app ** — Obstetrics & Gynecology Journal (ACOG)
• Accurate period predictions for your next three cycles
• Track your period days, flow, menstrual products or birth control method
• Log your symptoms and customize what you track
• Embrace the craving: track cravings, moods, energy levels and more to discover patterns in your cycle.
• Easily set up calendar reminders for your period, PMS, ovulation or birth control pill
• Keep tabs on your cycle lengths and variations to observe trends and maximize doctor visits
• Ovulation and fertility tracking: log your BBT, cervical fluid, and ovulation tests to boost your fertility predictions
• *NEW!* A content tab with educational articles and menstrual health topics curated by Clue's in-house science team
• Track with an intuitive app designed for anyone who menstruates
• Integrate with Healthkit, including Health App, Touch ID, and Today Extension
The unsung benefits of using Clue:
• Become the expert on your body
• Be kinder to yourself when your cycle symptoms get you down
• Get curious about how sex drive & your cycle relate
• Gain a deeper understanding of how your body and mind are connected
Loving Clue? Then you’ll love Clue Plus!
A subscription to Clue Plus unlocks all features including personalized insights, advanced predictions, and the content tab. It also supports a progressive app that stands for science, data privacy, and inclusivity.
After you choose one of our plans and confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes Account. Once purchased, subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
If you decide to renew your subscription, your account will be charged the same amount you paid for your initial subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. At any time you can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings on your device after the purchase.
Note: Clue should *not* be used as a contraceptive.
If you run into any trouble, the support team is here to help! Please reach us through the app so we can assist you more effectively. Tap:
1. More Menu
Or – directly through the form: support.helloclue.com
HORMONAL Podcast: helloclue.com/podcast
Terms of Service: https://www.helloclue.com/terms.html
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.