What is it about?
Complete Anatomy 2018 +Courses uses ARKit to bring the 3D model to life for better and easier exploration on iPad Pro. Learn about the skeletal, muscular, respiratory, nervous, and other human body systems. You can create groups to work on projects with fellow students, use screen recording, create quizzes, and explore a library of content. Note that some features require an in-app purchase.
Why we love it
For learning about the human body on iPad Pro, Complete Anatomy 2018 +Courses is a terrific tool that uses ARKit.
Complete Anatomy 2021 is FREE but there are more add-ons
Full Version Upgrade
Discounted for owners of iOS Essential Anatomy version
Discounted for owners of MAC or Windows Complete Anatomy version
App Store Description
*** TRY IT FOR FREE !!! *** NOW FEATURING RADIOLOGY ***
DESIGNED FOR REMOTE TEACHING AND LEARNING. The world’s most accurate, most advanced and best-selling 3D anatomy platform, with ground-breaking technology, models and content. Not just an atlas, but an anatomy learning platform, with unique collaboration and learning tools.
Create an account for a FREE 3-day trial of premium features and content.
Access Complete Anatomy from ALL your compatible devices with a single annual subscription.
Experience the BEST anatomy platform available today:
* THE MOST ACCURATE AND COMPLETE human anatomy models, over 17,000 interactive structures, including a living, beating, dissectible human heart in full 3D.
* Now with RADIOLOGY: view radiological images in parallel with interactive 3D models
* Dynamic Cross-sections, real-time Muscle Motion, Insertion & Origin mapping, Bony Surface & Landmark mapping, 12 layered systems, Nerve Tracer, Blood Supply Tracer
* 22 stunning Microscopic anatomy models
* AR mode including multiuser AR on compatible devices
* Over 1,500 clinical videos on Cardiology, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Dentistry & Fitness
* Creative tools including virtual dissection
* Complete courses, delivered by leading experts in Human Anatomy, Point of Care Ultrasound, Cadaveric Imagery, Clinical Correlates & many more
TO BE THE BEST, USE THE BEST: Complete Anatomy is recognised as the best by the world’s leading colleges & anatomists.
“Complete Anatomy has a wider depth and breadth of offerings than other anatomy platforms currently available (e.g. Primal Pictures, Visible Body) as well as more detail in its models. Other anatomy apps do not offer the ability to share content and have fewer tools with which to dissect and label models”.
- The Journal of the Medical Library Association
“Complete Anatomy is a lifesaver for me. It’s helped me pass all my exams, I have it on all my devices and the accuracy is amazing. I love it!”
- Amy Morgan, Medical Student, Trinity College Dublin
“I would definitely recommend this platform for any institution teaching anatomy”
- Jorgen Olsen, Educator, University of Copenhagen
“I wouldn’t be able to deliver my teaching without Complete Anatomy, especially now that most of the teaching is expected to be online”
- Munesh Khamuani, Educator, University of Birmingham
STUDENT LICENSE includes:
+ Access across all available platforms
+ Access to all courses
+ Access to over 1,500 videos
+ Access to the vast library of curated learning material
PRO LICENSE: all the benefits of the Student Plus License PLUS:
+ A license to use in clinical practice for patient education
+ A license to present/teach in the classroom, lab or lecture theatre
Subscriptions are charged annually & automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before end of the current period. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your iTunes Account will be charged the current annual subscription cost each year for renewal within 24-hours prior to end of current period. You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings any time after purchase. Any free trial will be interrupted when a paid subscription is purchased.
Please contact Customer Support at [email protected] with any account/purchase queries before reviewing, we're happy to help!
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.