What is it about?
Adults, kids, and any age in between will recognize this kooky, cookie character. Cookie Monster Stickers brings that “Sesame Street” magic to your messages. Share that adorable, blue, cookie-eating fiend with friends for some nostalgia or just silliness.
For those who...
- Love the Cookie Monster
- Enjoy cute animated stickers
Not for those who...
- Dislike Sesame Street characters
- Prefer to share realistic pictures over cartoons
Why we love it
Cookie Monster Stickers has over 20 stickers with animations and good old fun from the most popular street for kids.
Cookie Monster Stickers is FREE but there are more add-ons
More Cookies Nom Nom Nom!
App Store Description
Cowabunga! Sesame Street’s favorite cookie-loving monster has his own fun-filled pack of 20+ FREE stickers.
Want more? A picture's worth a thousand words, so check out the silly and sensational IAP pack. You'll be giving your texting fingers a break with 35 stickers--including 15 animated stickers!
You can peel and place these Cookie Monster and themed stickers on anything in your conversation...inside bubbles, on top of photos and images, even over other stickers. Now everyone can get Cookie's googley eyes!
To add a sticker to a NEW message:
1. Open a new message, then tap the App Store icon ("A") to the left.
2. Swipe to cycle through a carousel of your available stickers and iMessage apps. Recently used stickers will display first.
3. Tap a sticker to insert into a message. Press Send.
4. To resize or rotate any sticker – or to layer on top of a photo or other content – press and hold. Drag into place and use two fingers to modify size.
If you are already in a conversation:
1. Tap the right-pointing arrow to the left of the message to open the app drawer.
2. Tap the App Store icon. Then see steps 2-4 above.
HANDY TIP: Stickers not showing up in your carousel?
If you've updated or reinstalled the stickers and they are not visible, open up the iMessage App Store and you will see three tabs at the top of the screen. Tap on the "Manage" tab then tap on the specific sticker app to switch it on. You should now have access to the stickers.
For more helpful tips, please visit the following Apple support link about iMessage: https://support.apple.com/en-ca/HT206906
Your input is very important to us. If you have any questions, comments, or need help, please contact us at: [email protected]