What is it about?
App Store Description
– very stable engine while battery consumption remains very low
– use as a metronome and/or rhythm trainer by tapping easy to very complex accents
– off instrument rhythmic training no matter where you are
– one of the most accurate metronomes with the possibility to add subdivisions and accent patterns (Crossbeats)
– 3 Volume sliders for Pulse, Subdivisions and Accents
– Progress-bar which indicates actual position within the bar (visual orientation)
– Visual metronome count
– over 100 Exercises for accents in 1/8th notes triplets, sixteens and sextuplets
– accent groupings as well in 5 and 7, to create even more interesting and challenging crossbeats
– real-time feedback of tapping accuracy by red, orange or green light
– great selection of sounds, selectable for each device (pulse, subdivisions, accents, right and left tap) independently. Makes practice routine even more fun
– intuitive menu navigation and clear design
– storage of user preferences of last session (exercise and sounds)
CrossBeat is a modern Metronome and one of a kind Rhythm-trainer, for all musicians no matter if you are a newbie or experienced player. The difficulty-level of the exercises can be adjusted individually.
Are you sitting in a train and feel like doing a short exercise? Put in your ear plugs and tap a few exercises. Are you a Music educator who's constantly looking for new ways to improve the didactic possibilities? CrossBeat will definitely enrich your lessons and give your students a modern way of learning rhythms.
CrossBeat gives you so many possible applications and will definitely improve time, rhythmical understanding and odd-meter skills.
Exercises are designed with clear didactic thoughts.
Train each position (accent) of a subdivision and the sound created in relation to the basic pulse. For that you can use one of the tap buttons to play pulse and the other to play the accents. (Left or right can be adjusted)
After you've mastered the basic accents you can go on the odd grouped accents. That means groups of 3 for 16th notes, groups of 4 for triplets and sextuplets etc. or even harder with groups of 5 and 7.
Strive for a relaxed feeling and total rhythmic understanding, count the pulse loud and try to end up playing the exercises only supported by the pulse of the app. No support anymore with subdivisions.
Layout (for now) optimized for iPhone.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.