Protect your gems from thieving goody-goody heroes in this tower defense game. Hordes of good heroes are on the hunt again, hungry for even more gems for the King's private collection. Gather dark forces and build towers to defend your treasure from those thieving goody-goody heroes.
Watch the trailer
Find the treasure.
Head to victory.
Are you prepared?
What is it about?
Drink magical soda-pop, cast mighty spells, and upgrade skills and buildings to destroy anybody who wants to touch your gems. You get to smash knights, druids, pirates, ninjas, and other greedy swindlers who call themselves the "Warriors Of Light." Protect your hard-earned treasures; the King has enough.
For those who...
- Like a good tower defense game
- Have the skill or money for in-app purchases to defeat the harder levels
Not for those who...
- Dislike in-app purchases
- Don't enjoy tower defense games
Why we love it
Cursed Treasure 2 is for fans of the genre who are tired of always playing the good guy. Summon the forces of evil with hours of gameplay across more than 21 levels. Spread panic and dismay to all of those do-gooders, defending your territory. Cursed Treasure 2 does a good job of mixing up the same old fixed-path tower defense game formula while staying true to the genre’s roots.
Cursed Treasure 2 is $0.99 but there are more add-ons
Heap of Skulls
Coffin of Skulls
Set of Skulls
App Store Description
It's good to be bad, but sometimes those pesky heroes make it harder than it should be. They're always trying to steal your magical gems of power and carry them off, just because you're an evil overlord who's razed a village or ten in your time. Luckily, you can build towers to house demons, orcs, and the undead, each with their own powerful upgrades, to turn those no-good do-gooders into ash before they reach your treasure. Sure those so-called heroes might have paladins and angels and ninjas and more on their side, and they're willing to come after you day and night... but you've got your wits. Oh, and the ability to call down a massive meteor with a snap of your fingers is always handy, too.
· Hours of gameplay, including Night Mode - where the darkness is against you!
· 21 levels to spread dismay and panic
· Variety of towers that evolve from 3 basic types as the Evil gets stronger
· 30 mighty skills to learn and master
· 50 badges - must-have for any evil Overlord
· Evilopedia, also known as The Book Of Forbidden Knowledge, is included
· A special guest - Black Market Goblin - offers you powerful spells