What is it about?
App Store Description
CVRisk, by 7Dimaging is an easy way to learn ultrasound scans and tests to detect and quantify vascular disease and cardiovascular risk. CVRisk goes beyond traditional education methods. Unlike a book, ebook, or course, CVRisk is an easy-to-use, comprehensive reference guide. Streamline your learning with step-by-step protocols, labeled interactive videos, peel-away anatomy, expert tips, and more. CVRisk uses effective learning methods to make the information stick.
Quickly build your confidence in ultrasound. CVRisk is like having a teacher at your side—a course available at your fingertips, anywhere, anytime, no need to travel. Works offline. Use CVRisk’s stunning 3D anatomy as a visual teaching tool to help educate patients.
This app is ideal for healthcare providers using ultrasound to perform carotid intima media thickness (CIMT) test, Ankle-Brachial Index (ABI) test, and assessment of the abdominal aorta from beginner to advanced users, medical educators, medical students, residents and fellows.
Features included in the App:
• Comprehensive reference guides
• Ultrasound video clips with labeling and advanced mapping
• Organized examination steps
• Pathology image libraries
• Expert tips and pearls on anatomy, technique, what to look for, precautions
• Images for probe placement and patient positioning
• On/off labeling of ultrasound images for learning
• 3D labeled anatomy focused on the musculoskeletal system
• Ultrasound injection library
• Stay current with frequent updates
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.