What is it about?
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses is FREE but there are more add-ons
Davis's Drug Guide
App Store Description
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Sixteenth Edition delivers all of the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs.
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE ... AT A GLANCE
* Red tab for high alert medications, plus in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
* Red, capitalized letters for life-threatening side effects
* NEW! REP heading for use of drugs in males and females of reproductive age
* Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
* Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
* IV administration subheads
* REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
* Pharmacogenomic content and icon
* Canadian-specific content
* Much more!
** Dosing Calulators
** Pronunciation library for 1,200+ drug names
Based on: 16th Edition
Author: April Hazard Vallerand PhD, RN, FAAN, Cynthia A. Sanoski BS, PharmD, FCCP, BCPS
Publisher: F. A. Davis Company
SPECIAL APP FEATURES:
Locate a disease, symptom or medication in the fastest possible manner:
- Use "Spotlight Search" from Home screen
- Tap and Hold launch icon to open Last Topic, History, Favorites
- Navigate using multiple indices
- History to open frequently visited pages
NEVER FORGET ANYTHING:
Mark topics with relevant information:
- Rich-text notes
- Voice memos
- Annotations with scribble, doodle or text
You choose the method to note this regardless of the context you are in to ensure that the important facts are available whenever you access the topic, whether it is tomorrow or six months from now.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.