What is it about?
App Store Description
is not a word, but you can use Dict-o-saurus Rex to discover the meanings of hundreds of thousands of real words.
Dict-o-saurus uses WordNet® under the hood.
WordNet® includes more that 150,000 English word definitions.
- Search for definitions & synonyms of words
- Dictosaurus Rex provides a list of autocomplete suggestions as you type
- Each word you look up is saved in your history automatically
- Tap the red heart icon to save a word to your favourites.
- Words can be deleted from your history and favourites at any time
- double tap or long press a word to jump to its definition or synonym
- Swipe right and left to move forward and back through your history
- If your want to explore a word further then we provide quick links to 8 popular online dictionaries without you ever having to leave the app.
WordNet® is an open source lexical database provided by
Princeton University "About WordNet." WordNet. Princeton University. 2010. http://wordnet.princeton.edu
API for using WordNet® produced by Lexicontext http://www.lexicontext.com/
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.