What is it about?
Disconnect is a great ad blocker because it works with other third-party browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Opera, etc.) and not just Safari. It's able to block ads, trackers, and even malicious malware that would affect your device, and you can see all of the trackers that they block. In the end, this leads to faster page loads and better performance on your device as a whole.
Why we love it
Disconnect is free to try and it works great. You'll definitely see some improvement on your device once you use this blocker.
Disconnect Premium VPN is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Named the favorite privacy tool of the New York Times in 2016, 2017, and 2018, Disconnect offers simple to use and powerful protection that is trusted by over 50 million people.
Disconnect Premium blocks and shows you tracking across your entire device, protecting you inside all the apps and browsers you use. Our FullVPN mode encrypts all your traffic and changes your IP address, which makes it harder for others to access and track your online activity.
Disconnect never logs, tracks, or collects any of your online activity or personal information, except the information you explicitly volunteer.
Premium VPN features:
- Block and see invisible tracking across your entire device, protecting you inside all the apps, browsers, and websites you use
- Use Performance mode to accelerate page load speeds by up to 44% and reduces bandwidth by up to 39% depending on your device usage!
- Our VPN keeps you private and secure online by encrypting all your traffic and changing your IP address, which prevents Wi-Fi snooping and others from accessing and tracking your online activity, identity, sensitive information, and location
- Encrypt all Internet connections, to prevent Wi-Fi snooping and other forms of surveillance
- Unlike browser specific products, Disconnect Premium protects you across all your applications, including all mobile browsers
- Proud to actively protect over 50 million people
- Amazing accolades include winning the Innovation Award for Privacy and Security at the South by Southwest Interactive festival, making the list of Popular Science’s 100 Best of What’s New and being recommended as the New York Times' favorite privacy app 2016, 2017, and 2018
- Featured on 60 Minutes, the New York Times, the Wall Street Journal, the Today Show, CNN, Wired, NPR, and many more
- Public partnerships with organizations like the EFF, Consumer Reports, Mozilla, and Samsung
Length: You can sign up for 1, 3, 6, or 12 month subscriptions
Prices for subscriptions:
- All monthly or annual subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Disconnect Premium subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at purchase confirmation.
- Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period and identify the cost of the renewal.
- You can manage your subscription and turn auto-renewal off in your Account Settings after purchase.
- After free trial, Disconnect monthly subscription is $11.99. Any unused portion of free trial is forfeited after purchase.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.