Do you want to build? Creating a building just takes a few steps, and kids can also customize each creation by selecting some of their favorite colors.
The sky is the limit. You can build a number of different snow globes and access them quickly and easily. Give each a shake to see Arendelle snowfall.
Time to play in the snow. After finishing a building, you’ll receive magical snowflakes that can be used to accomplish special tasks like creating a familiar snowman.
What is it about?
As the name suggests, the app is all about building. Designed for kids 6 to 8, players can recreate a number of famous locations from the movie including Elsa’s Castle, Wandering Oaken’s Trading Post, Arendelle towers and more. You can even customize the snow globe with lakes, mountains, rocks, trees, puddles and snowmen. It shouldn't come as a surprise, but characters like Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven and Kristof will appear to play, dance, ride, and even celebrate with the builders.
For those who...
- Enjoy recreating the magic of the movie. Like building games with a theme.
Not for those who...
- Don't like the Disney movie.
Why we love it
Frozen is still hot, and this fun game is a great way for kids to recreate some of that movie magic. Everything is quick and easy to learn, and the customization options looks to be endless. This is one Frozen game you don't want to sing "Let It Go" to.
Disney Build It is $3.99 but there are more add-ons
Buy All Kit with Anna, Olaf, Kristoff, and three new lands!
Anna and Arendelle Castle Kit
Olaf and Town of Arendelle Kit
Kristoff and Troll Valley Kit
App Store Description
Join your friends from FROZEN to build your very own version of Arendelle and let your imagination run wild!
• Customize FROZEN buildings and add tons of props to design your worlds any way you like.
• Play with your favorite FROZEN characters and complete mini-missions to create the buildings of their dreams!
• Unlock magical snowflakes and Snowgie surprises along the way!
• Start with Elsa, Sven, two buildable locations, plus lots of buildings and accessories to create your own Frozen world. Then, add more characters, lands, buildings, and accessories as you expand your collection!
• Build in 5 locations: the North Mountain, the Forest, Troll Valley, Arendelle Castle, and the town of Arendelle.
• Elsa, Anna, Olaf, Sven, and Kristoff will play, dance, ride, and even celebrate along with you!
• Customize your own FROZEN buildings with different colors, roofs, chimneys, and more to unlock magical snowflakes.
• Make your snow globe special by adding lakes, mountains, rocks, trees, puddles, and even snowmen!
• Go on mini-missions to build your favorite Frozen characters’ palaces, castles, towers, amphitheaters, and more!
• Unlock Snowgie and Marshmallow surprises!
• Build your very own collection of snow globe creations—and then shake ‘em up to see an Arendelle snowfall!
SPECIAL FEATURES FOR THE iPHONE 6s AND 6s+
If you’re playing Disney Build It: Frozen on an iPhone 6s or 6s+, you can use the device's 3D Touch feature two exciting ways. Once you’ve built at least one snow globe, use Home Screen Quick Actions to jump into your snow globes at the blink of an eye. Then, inside your snow globe, use 3D touch to take a flying tour, and see your world up close like never before!
**NOTE: This app is not compatible with the iPhone 4 or the iPod Touch 5th Gen 16GB
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains in-app purchases that cost real money, as well as advertising for the Walt Disney Family of Companies.
If you’re experiencing difficulties with audio, please check the audio settings with your device to see if your device is muted. Don’t hesitate to contact customer care at 877-662-3769 or [email protected]
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.