What is it about?
DMD Panorama knows that your iPhone already takes panoramic pictures, but it aims to make taking the widest of shots even better than the built-in option. Its convenient yin-yang symbol guides you through each shot by showing you when you're panning too quickly. And if you're looking for really fancy features, DMD will help you create immersive images that are compatible with VR headsets like Google Cardboard. But if you're in a sharing mood, your friends can check out your cool, 3D shots even without having the app. It even works with the front-facing camera if you want to take some amazing selfies.
For those who...
- Want to capture truly immersive panorama shots
- Want to share their experiences with others
Not for those who...
- Want high quality panoramas without paying
- Don't care about panoramic shots
Why we love it
Anything that's as easy to use as Apple's own panoramic mode but gives you cool, extra features is alright with us. We especially like the social settings, which let you easily check out other people's epic shots from all over the world.
DMD Panorama is $4.99 but there are more add-ons
High Definition Unlimited Upgrade
HD Video Unlimited Upgrade
App Store Description
Since your camera can shoot a Panorama, why bothering with this app?
Because it completes the whole turn, works with front camera for panoramic selfies, shows the result with an incredibly nice 3d viewer, allows your friends and followers to see the same 3d result even without having the app, makes better pictures even in low-light, exports the 360 Panorama as a looping video, lets you experiment Virtual Reality with Google Carboard...
...along many other things:
- use the Ultra Wide lens on newest phones to capture panoramas with floors and ceilings
- get fantastic resolution with HD upgrade, up to 100MP panoramas
- discover more than 1.3 Million panoramas shared from all over the world,
- create breath-taking panoramas with 3 different Exposure settings,
- follow other panorama lovers and be notified when they upload new pictures,
- edit description, tags, geolocation and privacy settings,
- view your panoramas with our interactive 3d viewer.
We listen and help ([email protected]). We bet you will be impressed, try us!
- selfie panorama mode unlocks after you capture and save 10 regular panoramas
- our app shoots only cylindrical panoramas,
- we only stitch the pictures you take with the app,
- in-app HD option is for *all* the panoramas you take on *all* your devices - with the same AppleID,
- your pictures are *not* automatically uploaded unless you explicitly request it.
For spherical capture, get theVRkit app.
For 360 tours, get 360visit app.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.