What is it about?
With the great new app, users can sue anyone in small claims court for up to $25,000 without the need of a lawyer.
App Store Description
The DoNotPay app is the home of the world's first robot lawyer. Fight corporations, beat bureaucracy and sue anyone at the press of a button.
"DoNotPay is the hero the world needs." - TIME Magazine
"A chatbot called DoNotPay has saved motorists millions in parking fines." - The Wall Street Journal
"DoNotPay took the legal world by storm." - Bloomberg
"Sue Equifax for up to $25,000 without a lawyer" - The Verge
All products are free. You keep 100% of what you save.
- Sue anyone in small claims court for up to $25,000 without the help of a lawyer.
- Fight unfair bank, credit card and overdraft fees.
- Overturn your parking tickets.
- Claim hidden government and class action settlement money.
- Earn refunds from Uber and Lyft when a driver takes a wrong turn.
- Fix errors on your credit report.
- Save money on over 20,000 prescription and over the counter drugs.
- Scan your McDonalds, Jack In The Box, KFC and Carl's Junior receipts for free fast food.
- Find a California DMV Appointment in days rather than months.
- Apply for a United States B2 Tourist Visa extension or Family Based Green Card.
- Dispute fraudulent or low quality transactions with your bank.
- Protect your privacy on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Sue big tech companies for every data breach.
13. Make money on your airline and hotel bookings with price protection.
14. Track your packages and earn refunds (or free Amazon Prime) for late package deliveries.
Please email [email protected] for questions, comments and concerns.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.