What is it about?
Everything a Driving Instructor needs,
App Store Description
Everything a Driving Instructor needs,
in one app…
Driving Instructor for iPad is the complete solution for the driving instructor industry, uniquely combining the iPad’s capabilities into one app in order to improve lesson delivery and simplify admin tasks.
It also works directly with the PassRight iPhone app to allow pupils to see not only a view of their lessons, payments, progress, reflective log comments and next appointment, but also provides a full suite of revision content for every lesson topic, automatically as they progress through the practical syllabus. All of this revision content is provided with the iPad app, yet fully customisable by you, the instructor to suit the way you teach and reflect your branding and advertising. PassRight is your very own branded pupil app.
This app allows the iPad to provide everything a driving instructor needs for record keeping, teaching reference materials and preparation to test standard, allowing the instructor to deliver the best possible experience for their pupils.
Anyone buying the app now will also get free access to all of the forthcoming features as soon as they are released in subsequent updates, and as usual we are already working on the next update.
Please forward any feedback or feature requests to email@example.com.
• Customisable look and feel
• Structured lesson diagrams
• Intuitive pinch zoom & drawing
• Save & recall annotations
• Import actual aerial images*
• High resolution diagrams
• Vehicles, pedestrians etc
• Fully customisable diagrams
• Move mode
• Pupil Management
• Contact details
• Lesson & payment history
• Progress tracking
• Single entry lesson, payments & notes recording
• Pupil specific lesson pricing
• Multiple syllabus lists
• Manage Terms & Conditions
• Reflective Log feature allowing you to capture your pupils' view
• Mock Testing
• Record & save test performance
• Email test sheets*
• Record notes, e.g. weather, route
• Easy navigation with zoom feature
• Hazard & Theory Test Preparation
• Sample hazard videos
• Sample theory test questions
• DSA Vehicle Safety Questions
• Questions & answers
• DfT Highway Code
• Simple intuitive interface
• Fully indexed & cross referenced
• Expense recording with photo records of receipts
* Some features require a WiFi or 3G connection, although the rest of the app is designed to function in a practical lesson environment away from data connections. Downloads requiring data access can be done as part of the app initial set up, ensuring maximum functionality on the road (e.g. aerial image downloads), or will wait and then resume when a data connection is re-established (e.g. outgoing emails).
The next version will offer:
• full interworking with the PassRight app
• a brand new Reflective Log feature that syncs with PassRight
Later this years we'll also have
• PassRight training videos you can use with your pupils
• Use the power of video to get real understanding of difficult concepts
• Allow your pupils to continue learning between lessons
This app is designed by working ADIs for driving instructors, however the developers realise that many instructors have different ways of delivering their lessons. Purchasers of this app are really encouraged to feed back to Instructor Software with any comments and suggestions for future versions.
Driving Instructor is now a very large app due to the addition of high resolution diagrams to support the Retina displays of new iPads. Users will need an iPad 2 or above and at least iOS 7 or above to use this app.
Driving Instructor is a very full featured application, please make sure that you take the time to watch the help videos at:
If you still need any further help you can contact the us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
More screenshots and information can be found at http://www.drivinginstructorapp.com/