What is it about?
For those who...
- It’s a fun read for children who enjoy eerie tales.
Not for those who...
- If you don’t intend on seeing the story through into the second part, then you probably just want to skip this one.
Why we love it
If your child loves to read, Suee and the Shadow makes a great addition to their collection. It’s a totally original story that’s cute but a little dark.
App Store Description
It's Suee's second day at her new school and already things are getting very strange...
Suee, who never did have many friends to begin with (by choice, she insists) suddenly has to contend with a most unexpected companion: her shadow, who talks too much and has a mind of its own. Suee's troubles began when she passed out in the school exhibit room on her first day after hearing a strange voice speaking to her from the darkness.
• A Digital-first graphic novel in a universal app.
• A Well-crafted creepy story for readers of all ages.
• 4 Episodes, 110 pages of cute but dark illustration!
• Real book like page flipping on iPad!
• Eerie original sound track for each episode.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.