What is it about?
App Store Description
The purpose of this application is to allow the Pemphigus Disease Area Index (PDAI)*1, a severity assessment technique for pemphigus, to be utilized in clinical sites and provide programs so as to manage the scores and for each patient and display graph forms. In addition, the anti-Dsg1 antibody and anti-Dsg3 antibody CLEIA index/ELISA index, and skin and scalp damage (international criteria) can be managed simultaneously.
*1Advocated by the International Pemphigus Committee.
* As a criterion guide for the numbers and sizes of erosions, bullae, and new erythemas in each region is displayed, it is possible to enter data on the spot while examining the patient.
* A score chart (table and graph) for each patient can be displayed on the screen by a simple operation, and the chart can be used to explain the disease condition to the patient.
* The application includes a mail transmission function and a printout function (printers with AirPrint function) for transmitting (PDF file) or printing the scores entered and the score chart for each patient, so that the data can be included in the medical record.
* With regard to external use of management data, the data can be re-used in Excel by transmitting the data as an e-mail attachment (CSV format*2).*3
* With the management data import function, the management data entered in other places can be imported and re-used.*3
* The HELP function can be accessed from the screen.
*2The character code for CSV files is "S-JIS" in both Japanese and English.
*3The items in a CSV file created from management data do not include the patient ID information.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.