What is it about?
If you’ve ever used a Magic Trackpad or the built-in version on any MacBook model, you’ll be right at home with the app. You can tap with one finger to clock, right-click with two fingers, and more.
App Store Description
Transform your iPhone or iPad into a fully featured Mac trackpad with gestures support.
Move the mouse cursor with the slide of a finger and smoothly go through your content with inertial scrolling. Pinch to zoom, rotate with your fingers and much more. Control your Mac in real-time with no lag.
El Trackpad works like magic and has the features and touch gestures that you expect from a touchpad for a Mac computer.
SUPPORTED GESTURES AND FEATURES:
- Tap to click: Tap with one finger to click
- Secondary click: Tap with two fingers to right click
- Smart zoom: Double-tap with two fingers to zoom in and out
- Scroll: Slide two fingers to scroll
- Zoom: Pinch with two fingers to zoom
- Rotate: Move two fingers around each other to rotate
- Three-finger drag: Use three fingers to drag items on the screen
- Look up: Tap with three fingers to look up a word
- Show desktop: Spread your thumb and four fingers to show the desktop
- Launchpad: Pinch with your whole hand to show Launchpad
- Mission Control: Swipe up with four fingers to open mission control
- App Exposé: Swipe down with four fingers to open App Exposé
- Swipe between desktops: Swipe left or right with four fingers to move between full-screen apps or desktops
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.