What is it about?
●●● English Listening
English Listening is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
●●● English Listening
- Listening is an important part of communication. If you do not understand what the other person is saying, then you will not know how to respond. This section was created to give students daily practice on listening.
- In this English listening section, students can constantly listen to the audio files provided here. There is also question and answers to allow students to gauge how they are doing.
●●● The App have 3 level for students practice.
- Basic Listening Lessons have straight forward questions and answers. If you listen, you should be able to clearly hear the answer from the audio file. Feel free to listen to the audio file multiple times.
- Intermediate Listening Lessons have straight forward questions and answers but with longer dialogs. If you listen, you should be able to clearly hear the answer from the audio file.
- Advanced Listening Lessons have questions that are more difficult. You will need to understand the words and context of the dialog in order to correctly answer these questions.
●●● How to practice on the App? Each lesson have 3 step:
- Step 1: Listen to Dialog
+ Do not view the questions until after you have listened to the audio file. Reading the questions first will not help you improve your English listening skills.
- Step 2: Quiz - View Questions
+ If you are uncertain about the answers to the questions, listen to the audio file again after having read the questions. After you have made all your selections, you may view the answers to see how you did.
- Step 3: Show Conversation Dialog
+ You should read the Conversation Dialog to help you study after going through the listening lesson. Do not view the Conversation Dialog prior to listening to the audio, or prior to answering all the questions.
* If you are still uncertain about the dialog, you can click on "Show Conversation Dialog" to see the text. I recommend to not view the Conversation Dialog until you really try to listen without reading.
●●● Main Feature:
- Tracking lessons favourites / history
- Speaking your voice and save.
- Quizzes English
- Learning over 2000 Words for speaking
- Learning over 150 idioms popular
- Learn OFFLINE free
●●● Remove ads only $4.99
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.