Watch the trailer
Erase backgrounds. Don't like a background in your layer? Use the eraser tool to get rid of it. It's easy and intuitive to use. Forget Photoshopping - get Photofoxing!
Play with layers. With Enlight 2 Photofox, you can finally add layers to your compositions. A full toolbox lets you transform, blend, or do numerous other tasks with those layers.
Use filters to get creative. Easy-to-use filters allow you to create great text effects, right from your iPhone or iPad.
Darkroom and Film Modes in Photofox. With these features, Photoshop really matures. Apply real-world darkroom and physical film effects to your images with ease.
What is it about?
Enlight Photofox is the second generation of one of the most comprehensive and easy-to-use photo editors available for your iPhone and iPad. It supports terrific photo mixing, the ability to superimpose images, create double exposures, and craft surreal iPhone art.
For those who...
- Love creating amazing artwork on their iPhone
- Want a full-featured photo editor
Not for those who...
- Just take pictures and don't edit them
- Don't create artwork or want to do so
Why we love it
Enlight 2 Photofox is for the iPhone and iPad almost exactly what Photoshop is for the desktop. You can do so much with the app that, even after using it since its Swedish soft-launch two weeks ago, I'm still learning its capabilities. The most fantastic feature is the layer capability, but you also get a complete darkroom functionality in the Pro version of the app. Within the Darkroom, you can use various presets, from a cool look to a wash, and everything in between. There's also a new Film mode, allowing you to give your digital image the appearance of having been printed on real film. You can get very creative, making transformations to your images you would have never thought possible, all right from your iPhone or iPad.
Enlight Photofox (Enlight 2) is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
You’ll never believe what you can create on iPhone with Enlight Photofox. Whether you’re an aspiring or experienced artist, you'll be blown away by all the creative possibilities packed into this one sophisticated photo editing app: from layers and blending modes, to special effects, brushes, fonts, tonal adjustments, film, black and white and duo presets. With Photofox photo editor, you’ll turn the ideas in your head into brilliant art from your phone, without the price tag of complicated desktop software. Unleash your creativity and start transforming photos into artistic masterpieces.
• Superior photo mixing. Superimpose images, create double exposures and surreal iPhone art
• Sophisticated Layers! Makes it simple to combine photos and re-edit each layer at any time
• Cut & Paste. Quickly select and place parts of one photo onto another
• Adjust blending modes, transparency, and transform (perspective change) images
• Draw, type, or doodle on your image
• Utilize tools to create graphic designs, street art, abstract and contemporary masterpieces
• Create professional-looking social media posts, flyers or posters for your business
• New packs designed just for you, added all the time: light leaks, filters, elements, styles, backdrops, fonts, effects, brushes, stickers
Image Correction & More
• Masking built-in to nearly every tool, with smart new quick select brushes to save time
• Control & adjust it all: tonality, color, grain, vignette, fade, structure, intensity and much more
• Colorize images and apply beautiful gradients with duo filters
• Quick blemish/object remover to get rid of defects
• RAW support
• 16 bit image depth support for high quality tonal adjustments
• You can set the size of your canvas
• Not done editing? Photo sessions are auto-saved, simply continue later
UNLIMITED ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Enlight Photofox.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.