What is it about?
Printers – especially multifunction units or all-in-ones – can have a lot of functions that can sometimes require multiple apps to use, if at all possible. Epson network-enabled printers are no exception, except for that you can access all of their main functions through the Epson iPrint iOS app. Epson iPrint allows you to associate your Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive account so you can print to over Wi-Fi or from any location to your email-enabled Epson printer. The app also allows for scanning from your Epson's flatbed or using your iOS device's camera. Finally, you can even access a memory card inserted into the printer, or check ink levels and buy replacements directly from the app.
For those who...
- Have an Epson printer or multifunction machine
- Can connect their machine to a network
Not for those who...
- Do not have an Epson printer or multifunction machine connected to a network
Why we love it
You can use all the functions, including some lesser-known ones, or your Epson printer for free from your iOS device with a simple installation and setup.
App Store Description
Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod® Touch. Print photos, emails, webpages and files including Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and PDF documents. Also supports Box, Dropbox, Evernote®*1, Google Drive™ and Microsoft OneDrive™.
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office documents such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Print stored files, email attachments, and online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft OneDrive
• Capture a document with your device camera, format, enhance, then save, ready to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer's status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
• Print high quality photos with automatic backlight and color cast correction
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
See the following website for supported printers.
To use iPrint with a Wi-Fi connection, you must allow the app to use your device's location services.
This allows iPrint to search for wireless networks; your location data is not collected.
*1 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to email@example.com and your information will be removed.