What is it about?
App Store Description
The free version has all the functionality of the paid version of ETOPS, except the location services will be disabled after 5 to 10 minutes. After this time, GPS updates will be disregarded and the program will not make new route, ETOPS / Alternates or other related calculations.
The ETOPS application features a graphical (moving, if a valid GPS signal is available) map
(provided by Google, no aviation map) with the option to plot a route from aviation waypoints and display circles based on (a user selectable) ETOPS range.
The application also supports background updating and notifications when leaving/entering an ETOPS range and when abeam an ETP.
Some other features:
- Display of HLA NAT Tracks based on actual OTS information
- Flight tracking option (autonomously, including detection of Off Block, Take off, Landing and On Block times.
- Export of flight(s) and track(s) (GPX Format)
- Bluetooth GPS Support
- Weather overlay like Sigmets/Wind/Turbulence/Significant weather charts
- Computed position based on Speed/Track and user configurable position if no GPS is available.
- Dynamic ETP calculation.
- WX/ NOTAM summary
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.