What is it about?
EyeOn App is $4.99 but there are more add-ons
EyeOn 10 Credits Pack
App Store Description
This app was built for family members and friends that live alone. It provides a way to make sure that if you don’t respond, others will be notified. Instead of relying on products that require you to press a button when you need help (think "I've fallen and I can't get up" commercial), isn't it better if someone is notified when you DON'T press a button? Introducing the EyeOn App.
* You can set your own schedule for the app to "check-in". You can set the days of the week, time of day…as many (or as few) as desired. For example, the app can ask if you are ok every hour, only in the mornings/evenings, or every other day.
* You will receive a push notification at the scheduled time(s). This notification will ask if you are ok.
* If you press "OK", then the alert is reset for the next scheduled time. (NOTE: You can now slide the Notification to the left from the locked screen or in the Notification Center to see the "OK" button - no need to open the app.)
* If you fail to respond, then the app notifies up to 3 "care providers". These care providers are notified by email, text message/SMS, or both.
* The care providers get an email, text message/SMS, or both stating that you have not responded, your last known location (email only), and the battery level of your phone (email only).
When first installing, you will be prompted to complete the names, mobile phone numbers, and emails of the user and for each care provider. Then simply set a schedule for check-in times.
Push Notifications - on the initial setup you will be asked to allow EyeOn App to use Push Notifications. This is mandatory for the app to function. You can also manually allow them under Settings > Notification Center > EyeOn App.
Location - although this is not mandatory, we can provide your location inside the alert email to your care providers if you do not respond. It will be the location where you were the last time you opened the app. You will need to give EyeOn App permission to use your Location.
Timezones/Time Changes - EyeOn App adjusts for timezones and time changes when the app is opened. If you travel to a different timezone or have a time change, please open the app once for it to automatically correct to the new time.
Cancelation of Service - if you do decide to discontinue use of the service, please simply delete any Notifications you scheduled. If you delete the app without deleting the Notifications, it could take up to 24 hours for your account to be disabled.
NEW IN VERSION 2
- New Design. The new version looks beautiful. At least we think so, and we hope you do too.
- We have removed Credits. No more Credit counter, and no more In-App Purchases. This means you have as many emails and text messages as you need.
- New alarm bell. Did you find yourself missing the notification tone? We’ve added a 20 second alarm bell to make sure you hear it in time.
- Import from Contacts. You can now import your Care Provider’s name, email, and phone number right from your device’s contacts. We’ve enabled copy/paste functionality as well.
- iPad. Version 2.0 will be available and working on iPads, just like the iPhone.
Other great uses for this app:
- automatic check-in of friends and family that live alone.
- be alerted if your kids at college don't respond to the app.
- kids that should respond when they arrive home from school.
- a teenager out on a date that needs to respond at certain times of the evening.
- other creative ideas? Let us know!
Customer quote: "I feel my son is thinking about me each morning at 9am when my app asks if I am ok. I know help is always close if I can't respond for any reason. Very comforting."
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.