As its name suggests, Facetune 2 is the follow-up to Facetune, the portrait-editing app that took the App Store by storm soon after its launch in 2013. As such, it boasts upgraded versions of tools from the original app while introducing new features made possible through cutting-edge image-processing technology, including innovations in artificial intelligence and augmented reality.
Watch the trailer
Tools and adjustments. Just tap and swipe to activate the tools and adjustments that you want. The app includes a variety of options with corresponding editing actions, from removing blemishes to adding contact lenses, and from altering the degree of focus to applying filters.
Reshaping and relighting. Using artificial intelligence, the app enables you to quickly and easily reshape specific facial features and even simulate professional studio lighting.
Live preview. Using augmented reality, the app lets you preview adjustable effects in real time, allowing you to experiment with some facial reshaping and lighting edits before you snap your portrait and make further adjustments to it, if needed.
What is it about?
Facetune 2 is something of a mobile version of Photoshop for editing portraits — minus the complicated tools and procedures. With just a simple succession of taps and swipes, you can use the app to make quick touch-ups and add some artistic effects to your face and its surroundings in your selfies and other pictures.
For those who...
- you want to look your best in your selfies and portraits
- your work often requires touch-ups of faces in pictures
- you like the original Facetune and want its upgraded version
Not for those who...
- you don’t care how you look in photos
- you think the app is lookist
- you don’t want a freemium or subscription-based app
Why we love it
Facetune was already an impressive app for editing portraits. Its sequel, Facetune 2, is even more impressive, what with its various tool upgrades and its new features, notably including facial reshaping, dynamic relighting, and live previewing of adjustments.
Facetune 2 is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
What if we told you that from now on, every single selfie you take will look amazing? With Facetune 2, that’s totally the case. The next generation of the award-winning Facetune app is here with a new, amazing collection of the best pro retouching features. There’s super advanced technology behind every fun, powerful and easy-to-use tool. In only a few taps, you can whiten teeth, remove blemishes, smooth out skin, slim faces—and so much more! Facetune 2 is sure to leave your friends and followers wondering how you look so damn good in every photo—and begging for your secret!
Experience the incredible magic of Facetune 2 now:
PERFECT EYES & SMILES
- Whiten your teeth
- Widen your eyes and your smile
- Change eye color
- Add eye details & reflections for sparkling eyes
- Swipe over blemishes or wrinkles to remove instantly
- Smooth out skin for a flawless, porcelain look
- Minimize pores and get rid of blackheads
- Cool down skin that’s too red
- Blot away shine on oily skin
- Rejuvenate dull, pale skin with a vibrant glow
- Easily enlarge or minimize features
- Change the light source for perfect lighting
- HDR accents for beautiful details
- Remove shadows or glare caused by harsh lighting
- Ultimate control of temperature, saturation and more
- EZ Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
- Magically replace backgrounds
- Get artistic with a unique prism effect
- Fun, creative and colorful light effects
- Smart, beautiful filters
- Tweak features, smooth skin, whiten teeth *while* you shoot, not after
- Live filters add makeup and beautify your look while you watch
UNLIMITED ACCESS SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Facetune 2.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly, bi-annually or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
Ready for 100% right swipes? ;) Download now.