As its name suggests, Facetune 2 is the follow-up to Facetune, the portrait-editing app that took the App Store by storm soon after its launch in 2013. As such, it boasts upgraded versions of tools from the original app while introducing new features made possible through cutting-edge image-processing technology, including innovations in artificial intelligence and augmented reality.
Watch the trailer
Tools and adjustments. Just tap and swipe to activate the tools and adjustments that you want. The app includes a variety of options with corresponding editing actions, from removing blemishes to adding contact lenses, and from altering the degree of focus to applying filters.
Reshaping and relighting. Using artificial intelligence, the app enables you to quickly and easily reshape specific facial features and even simulate professional studio lighting.
Live preview. Using augmented reality, the app lets you preview adjustable effects in real time, allowing you to experiment with some facial reshaping and lighting edits before you snap your portrait and make further adjustments to it, if needed.
What is it about?
Facetune 2 is something of a mobile version of Photoshop for editing portraits — minus the complicated tools and procedures. With just a simple succession of taps and swipes, you can use the app to make quick touch-ups and add some artistic effects to your face and its surroundings in your selfies and other pictures.
For those who...
- you want to look your best in your selfies and portraits
- your work often requires touch-ups of faces in pictures
- you like the original Facetune and want its upgraded version
Not for those who...
- you don’t care how you look in photos
- you think the app is lookist
- you don’t want a freemium or subscription-based app
Why we love it
Facetune was already an impressive app for editing portraits. Its sequel, Facetune 2, is even more impressive, what with its various tool upgrades and its new features, notably including facial reshaping, dynamic relighting, and live previewing of adjustments.
Facetune2 Editor by Lightricks is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Want to look amazing in every selfie you take? Facetune2, by Lightricks, is an easy-to-use photo editor that acts as your own personal glam squad. Get that Insta-worthy picture every time!
Facetune2 is the next generation of the award-winning Facetune app, complete with a new, amazing collection of the best pro retouching features. Get a Hollywood look or a more natural result with the best makeup and beauty editing app on the market! There’s super advanced technology behind every fun, powerful and easy-to-use tool. In only a few swipes, you can whiten teeth, remove blemishes & pimples, smooth out skin, correct bad lighting, contour faces, upgrade your makeup – and add glitter and glamour! Want to wow your friends and followers? Leave reality behind and live your fantasy with Facetune 2!
Experience the incredible magic of Facetune 2 now:
- Swipe over blemishes, pores or wrinkles and remove them instantly
- Smooth out skin for a porcelain look
- Airbrush pictures to get glowing skin or cool down redness
- Blot away shine on oily skin
- Magically replace backgrounds
- Get artistic with a unique prism effect
- Fun, creative and colorful light effects
- Neon filters, like you’re on the cover of the greatest fashion magazine
- Makeup & glitter brushes to paint hair or skin
SHINY EYES & BRIGHT SMILES
- Whiten your teeth & widen your smile
- Make your eyes sparkle or change their color
- Remove red eye
- Easily enlarge or minimize features: make features skinnier or wider
- Change the light source & remove shadows or glare for perfect lighting
- Ultimate control of temperature, saturation and more
- Easy Compare tool at every step to compare before & after
- Tweak features, smooth skin, whiten teeth *while* you shoot, not after
- Live filters add makeup and beautify your look while you watch!
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Facetune 2.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly, bi-annually or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless cancelled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.