As its name suggests, Facetune 2 is the follow-up to Facetune, the portrait-editing app that took the App Store by storm soon after its launch in 2013. As such, it boasts upgraded versions of tools from the original app while introducing new features made possible through cutting-edge image-processing technology, including innovations in artificial intelligence and augmented reality.
Watch the trailer
Tools and adjustments. Just tap and swipe to activate the tools and adjustments that you want. The app includes a variety of options with corresponding editing actions, from removing blemishes to adding contact lenses, and from altering the degree of focus to applying filters.
Reshaping and relighting. Using artificial intelligence, the app enables you to quickly and easily reshape specific facial features and even simulate professional studio lighting.
Live preview. Using augmented reality, the app lets you preview adjustable effects in real time, allowing you to experiment with some facial reshaping and lighting edits before you snap your portrait and make further adjustments to it, if needed.
What is it about?
Facetune 2 is something of a mobile version of Photoshop for editing portraits — minus the complicated tools and procedures. With just a simple succession of taps and swipes, you can use the app to make quick touch-ups and add some artistic effects to your face and its surroundings in your selfies and other pictures.
For those who...
- you want to look your best in your selfies and portraits
- your work often requires touch-ups of faces in pictures
- you like the original Facetune and want its upgraded version
Not for those who...
- you don’t care how you look in photos
- you think the app is lookist
- you don’t want a freemium or subscription-based app
Why we love it
Facetune was already an impressive app for editing portraits. Its sequel, Facetune 2, is even more impressive, what with its various tool upgrades and its new features, notably including facial reshaping, dynamic relighting, and live previewing of adjustments.
Facetune2 Editor by Lightricks is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
Easily edit photos and videos with the world’s premier editor! Enhance your entire photo at once using one-tap editing or express your unique vision with precision using manual editing to get the look and feel you want. Put your poise and personality into every post - show the world what makes you one of a kind!
CELEBRATE YOUR SELFIE
-Cover blemishes and let the real you shine through
-Apply makeup to step up the sass
-Refresh tired eyes or explore new eye colors
-Add highlights or darken hair
RETOUCH IN A SNAP
-Thin or thicken eyebrows, lips, or hair with Reshape
-Whiten teeth, clothing, and sneakers
-Airbrush a tan or smooth out skin
ADD A DASH OF DAZZLE
-Photo filters to match your personal aesthetic
-Scroll stopping effects for every occasion
GRAB THE SPOTLIGHT
-Dial in lighting to keep the attention on you
-Blur backgrounds or replace them with a new one
-Ring light eyes for a studio look
-Remove distractions in a swipe
SELFIE VIDEOS ON POINT
- Enhance videos with a hair and face retouch editor
- Be bold with filters and effects
- Denoise to tune out background sound
Highlight your assets and unleash your creativity! Facetune2 is your all-in-one editor for unforgettable results. Easily whiten teeth, retouch blemishes and acne, brighten skin, contour faces, blur backgrounds, add effects, and so much more – download today and let your natural beauty and glamour glow in every photo, selfie, and video!
UNLIMITED ACCESS MEMBERSHIP SUBSCRIPTION
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all features and content offered for purchase within Facetune 2.
- Subscriptions are billed monthly, bi-annually or annually at the rate selected depending on the subscription plan. Alternatively a one time payment plan is available (this is not a subscription).
- Subscriptions auto-renew at the cost of the chosen package, unless canceled 24-hours in advance prior to the end of the current period. The subscription fee is charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. You may manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings after purchase. Per Apple policy, no cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once purchased, refunds will not be provided for any unused portion of the term.
- If eligible for free trial and you subscribe before your free trial ends, the rest of your free trial period will be forfeited as soon as your purchase is confirmed. Subscriptions will start immediately after free trial ends unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the trial period.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.