What is it about?
Flee, Man! – the Zombie Runner
App Store Description
Flee, Man! – the Zombie Runner
You are being pursued by bloodthirsty zombies! Beat it! Scram! Seriously: RUN! We don't mean "tap the screen really fast with your finger" - anybody can do that. We actually mean: RUN! When zombies appear, it's time to be somewhere else, and fast! So get a move on! Because if they catch you, you've had it! It's goodbye life! Farewell forever! It was nice knowing you! It's just like the real world, where hordes of zombies eat you for breakfast. (Don't say it couldn't happen! There are plenty of B-movies that prove otherwise!).
Thankfully, Flee, Man! warns you whenever zombies are sighted. If you happen to be attending nature's call at the time, which renders you incapable of running (or makes it somewhat embarrassing in front of the neighbors...), then a well-aimed shot between the eyes will do the trick. Because that's just how nice we are. However: Whoever survives the most escapes in a row, wins. So get your running shoes on and go! Be Flee-Man!
How to play
• RUN from the zombies who are out to get you. In real life!
• Be FAST and reach the required number of paces, or cover the specified distance.
• Be quicker than the zombies. A successful escape run yields AMMO for your weapons.
• Use weapons to ward off the zombies when you can't run.
• Survive as many consecutive escapes as possible to beat the record.
• Get great achievements and records.
• Supports Motion Tracking.
What you need to know
• Flee, Man! is not a fitness app. We don't count calories, offer clever dieting advice, or show you fancy training videos full of well-toned beauties. But: We do want to get you moving. Just for the fun of it - there's no pressure, only plenty of humor ;o)
• Works with all devices which have motion sensors
• Do not run in front of a car, truck, or launching airplane on your escape!
• Do not run in front of a landing airplane on your escape!
• In your panic, remember to keep your eyes open and avoid accidents
• Avoid hitting streetlamps, fences, and trees on your path
• Stay healthy on the run (and at other times), and be sure not to over-exert yourself!
• Don't blame US if you stub your toe!
• We accept no responsibility for any injuries or damages incurred during an escape run, and we give absolutely zero guarantees.
Further above, we said "Goodbye life". We hereby admit and deeply regret that this was a totally exaggerated remark made for the sole purpose of linguistic dramatization created from motives of marketing. In actual fact, you will only lose a digital life, not your REAL one. If our statement scared you, we offer our sincerest apologies. And now – RUN!
We look forward to your feedback and suggestions.
Visit us: facebook.com/flee.man.game
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.