Watch the trailer
Study notes made easy. Just gesture around what you want to copy, and drag it into your Study Notes.
Annotate and mark up PDFs. With Flexcil, it's easy to highlight, annotate, and even look up words from a PDF.
Write on PDFs and highlight them. Use the pen feature to write on PDFs or highlight passages or sections freehand.
What is it about?
Flexcil is a robust choice for digital studying, with great control over how you digest the information. You can easily highlight passages with Apple Pencil, and then drag them into your study notes.
Why we love it
The developers behind Flexcil have thought of just about everything you might need when studying. Not only is the app useful for copying text into your notes, but it's also got plenty of usefulness for marking up PDF documents and getting more information from them. If you highlight a word with a gesture, you can even look up that word or phrase in the dictionary. The app works well for annotating passages, allowing you to highlight or underline them for easier study later. One very nice feature is the app's third-party integration — you can easily bring in PDF documents from iCloud, Dropbox, and Google Drive. This is a robust app for PDF annotation and studying, and the developers are hard at work expanding its usefulness to other digital book formats.
Flexcil is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
"Featured app selected by Apple Editors - App of the Day, Note-taking on the next level, College Life, Apple Pencil Enhanced, New App We Loved, Noteworthy Apps & Game, Productivity Boost for teachers"
Whether you’re doing homework, reading school papers, researching documents, or looking through PDF textbooksー use Flexcil! Flexcil is an easy to use, annotation and note-taking tool. Simply highlight by pen gestures and capture images and text on the study-note by pen gestures! Save time transcribing summaries by gestures on study-note with your touch pen or Apple pencil.
You might be more comfortable using a pen and paper for studying right now, but once you download Flexcil, you’ll become more efficient and less stressed! Say goodbye to tired wrists, tedious underlining and boring note taking.
We created Flexcil with only one purpose in mindーto make your school work EASY and FUN.
• Seamlessly highlight and underline text
• Summarize and organize your thoughts, texts and notes
• Instantly open any PDF for reading and studying
• Zoom in to read small text
• Organize and manage your books AND notes
EASY AND INTUITIVE TOUCH GESTURES
• Drag and paste text flawlessly
• Smooth Image selection
• Reading and pen gesture mode - FLEXCIL EXCLUSIVE
• Search the dictionary for any definitions you need
• Simulate real life note taking by using your Apple Pencil
• Through our 3-step process we guarantee you will never have any touch malfunctions
NO MORE PAIN
• Improved the tiring, old-fashioned way of writing which results in wrist/palm pain
• Comfortable for all users of any age!
• Support new iPad Pro and Apple pencil 2nd generation
• Support 2-page spread view (PDF / Notes)
• Folders/ Files/ Study Notes Category management
• Navigate annotations and contents
• Support Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive & iCloud
• Support iOS 11 Drag & Drop (iOS 11 or higher)
• Backup Data (iCloud / Google Drive / Dropbox, etc.)
• Support for video tips (Extend additional pen list when checking all the tips)
Flexcil Standard (In-App Purchase)
• Navigate PDF and Study Notes annotations
• Navigate annotations and references in PDF and Study Notes
• Unlimited folders, categories, and Study Note pages
• Add and Edit the text box in PDF and Study Notes
• Add and Crop the image in PDF and Study Notes (new)
• Support drawing straight line
• Support Lasso tool for handwritten data movement (new)
• Support moving, deleting, and merging Study Notes pages
• Up to 40 pen lists and more pen colors (new)
• Premium Study Notes cover and template (new)
• Export Study Notes, and various options for exporting (new)
• Remove watermarks in PDF export
• PDF and Notes bookmarks
Flexcil welcomes your opinions and interests to improve our app into a valued service.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.