Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
With the FollowMyHealth app you can communicate with your doctor’s office, schedule appointments, request prescription refills, and view results from labs and tests. The app gives you a way to pay due medical bills and see your billing history. Check to see if your physician’s office is connected and then grab the app for free.
Why we love it
If your physician’s office is connected to FollowMyHealth, then the app is a must. Communicate, schedule, pay bills, and renew prescriptions all in one spot.
App Store Description
Take control of your health information. The new and improved mobile version of your personal health record, powered by FollowMyHealth®, is easy to use and easy to navigate.
From the home screen, you can view your current health summary, reminders and recent account activity—and quickly click to your medical profile and profiles of family members you’re authorized to view. You also get 24/7 access for:
• Communicating securely with your care team.
• Scheduling appointments.
• Viewing test and lab results.
• Requesting prescription refills.
• Managing your preferred pharmacy for prescription renewals.
• Managing connections with healthcare organization to access your health information and interact with providers.
• Paying outstanding bills and view your billing history.
• Viewing and manage your demographics, contact information, and insurance policies.
(Please note: The availability of some features may be dependent on your connected organizations.)
Take full advantage of the modern iOS features such as:
• Passcodes and Touch ID: Create a Mobile Passcode or use Touch ID to quickly and easily sign in to FollowMyHealth® Mobile. Touch ID requires iOS 8 and up. Mobile Passcode will work on any iOS device.
• Push Notifications: In addition to receiving FollowMyHealth® notifications via text and/or email, notifications can now be pushed directly to your iOS device. App badges notify you at a glance of important new information within your FollowMyHealth® account.
• Apple Watch: Convenient access to FollowMyHealth® push notifications and Action Center items directly from your Apple Watch.
• Apple VoiceOver: Improves accessibility for visually impaired users.
• Apple Health: Automatically import blood pressure, steps, weight and glucose readings from Apple Health into your FollowMyHealth® account.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.