Watch the trailer
Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
The fitness tracking app adds an element of competition. It can turn a run or rid into a race with someone to compete against. You can add virtual opponents, ghost racers, that will run or ride at the speed you choose.
App Store Description
Forrest is a unique fitness tracking app that makes running and cycling more fun and challenging by adding an element of competition.
It turns your runs and rides into races by giving you someone to compete against.
Here's how it works:
1. Choose from a selection of preloaded race types or create a custom race event.
2. Add virtual opponents in the form of ghost-racers that'll run or ride at a speed you choose.
3. Add your personal best times or previous race results to race against yourself.
5. Hear audio prompts on your race progress while you run or ride:
• "You've overtaken your personal best to take 1st place."
• "That's 30 minutes. You've completed 5.3km."
• "Your target ghost racer is 12 seconds ahead of you in 2nd place."
6. Win! Get faster and fitter.
7. Review your race with maps, graphs, and export to Strava or Apple Health.
8. Share your achievements on social media with integrated social sharing.
Forrest for Apple Watch gives you the freedom to race without your phone. Enjoy the same fun race experience from your wrist with live stats, race progress, and opponent times; hear the same audio prompts you’re used to hearing on iPhone; and listen to and control your favourite workout music.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org and your information will be removed.