From the city of angels, the city of magic, the city of saints, and the city of sin, Gameloft’s popular Gangstar open-world crime epic franchise is taking you to the city that care forgot. You know, the city of Mardi Gras, blues, and jazz — the Big Easy. In the off chance that you haven’t figured it out yet, let the title of the series installment in question clue you in: Gangstar New Orleans.
Watch the trailer
Explore an open world.
Make your own path.
What is it about?
In Gangstar New Orleans, the titular city is your new playground. As such, the game’s setting affords you complete freedom to roam around and wreak havoc at every turn. It’s a place that’s already full to the brim with legends, but your goal is to become a legend in your own right — a criminal legend, that is.
For those who...
- are a fan of Gameloft’s Gangstar franchise.
- like open-world crime epics in general.
Not for those who...
- cannot stand depictions of violence in games.
- love New Orleans so much that you cannot abide something that portrays it as America’s criminal capital.
Why we love it
The Gangstar franchise has long been noted for its free-roaming, open-world environments, and Gangstar New Orleans is no different. The game lets you explore the 12 districts of the city as you go on different story missions, from the historic French Quarter to the mythical bayou. And as you do, you get to enjoy console-quality graphics and sounds.
Gangstar New Orleans is FREE but there are more add-ons
Trainee Pack A
Pile of Diamonds A
Box of Diamonds A
Initiate Pack A
Training Wheels Pack A
The Daily Order: Bastion A
Assault Master Pack A
Target Practice Pack A
THE MAIDEN Pack A
The Daily Order: Ranger A
App Store Description
The gold standard for open-world action games is back, this time in the fascinating city of New Orleans. With hundreds of vehicles, an outrageous arsenal, explosive action and complete freedom to explore this vast city, you have all the tools to become a real Gangstar.
Biker gangs, crooked cops and even Voodoo priests prowl these streets and hide in the bayou. And you? You’re the least common Gangstar of all! Rule the underworld and claim the Big Easy as your own criminal capital… by any means necessary.
AN OPEN WORLD BUSTLING WITH LIFE… AND CRIME!
• Have fun shooting your way through story missions in New Orleans' varied city districts: from the French Quarter to the slums to the mysterious bayou. Each district has its own unique flavor and action to discover.
• Enjoy triple-A graphics and Gangstar New Orleans’ amazing game soundtrack while you experience the city's action-packed, free-flowing atmosphere.
DEFEND YOUR GANG & RAID OTHERS
• Exclusive to Gangstar New Orleans, Turf Wars bring fun GvG (gangster vs. gangster) excitement to your favorite shooting game series.
• Join the action and claim your turf! Then defend it from rival crime gangs; the free resources you'll gain will come in handy for future wars and when crafting new guns and items in the game.
MAKE YOUR OWN PATH!
• Have fun customizing your gangster using a vast array of options!
• Equip, fuse and evolve hundreds of guns and vehicles to tailor your character to your personal style.
• Free shooting game with tons of action and fun crime styles -- which one will you pick?
BUILD YOUR OWN LUXURIOUS MANSION!
• Have fun claiming your own private island and expanding it into the ultimate housing complex! Show off your dream house, vehicle collection & expensive boats. Build runways and helipads for a quick escape!
For fans of open-world action games, the Gangstar series, fun shooting games, gangsters and free games.
*IMPORTANT* Gangstar New Orleans requires an iPhone 5 (or newer), an iPad mini 2 (or newer), an iPad (4th generation) (or newer), or an iPod touch (6th generation) (or newer). An Internet connection is required to play.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
This app allows you to purchase virtual items within the app and may contain third-party advertisements that may redirect you to a third-party site.
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula