What is it about?
What is Ghost-Line?
App Store Description
What is Ghost-Line?
Ghost-Line is a user-friendly, anonymous, untraceable, secure, global messaging service.
- User-friendly. Install, add a contact, and start messaging.
- Anonymous. We don't ask for any information, who can say that?
- Untraceable. How can you trace a ghost?
- Secure (PGP). The same technology used to secure global military communications.
- Open-source. Is your favourite app audit-able?
- One-click deploy and one-click destroy. One second it's here, the next, it's not.
- Blacklisting (message blocking)
- Transparently manages public-key infrastructure internally on the device. No need to manage keys manually.
- Data at rest and in-transit is always encrypted.
- Perfect Forward Secrecy. A message cannot be correlated with the identity of its sender. It was, in essence, sent by a 'ghost'.
- Data Integrity. Cryptographic hashes are used to ensure that data has not been tampered with, or corrupted, while in transit.
- Low networking overhead and latency.
- Lightweight API; all functions are written in ANSI-C.
- AWS: All backend servers are hosted on Amazon Web Services; providing high-availability, load balancing, and scalability. For more information, see https://aws.amazon.com
- MongoDB: All public keys are stored in a central MongoDB database, as well as all messages in transit - until 'fetched' by the intended recipient. This allows for higher throughput than
standard RDBMS based systems. For more information, see
- SQLite3: All data stored on the end user's iOS device is kept within a local SQLite3 database. All data stored on disk is kept encrypted at all times, and is only decrypted in memory
for the end user to view. For more information, see
- Libsodium: All cryptographic operations are performed using the Libsodium library - ISC License. For more information,
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.