What is it about?
App Store Description
go back * * * * *
by Achmed one - Version 1.2.9
What a great app Finally I found one that does what it says on the box. Im on pay as you go (No contract,) its uses the iphones gps to mark and return you to same spot. Never again will you have trouble finding where you left the car.
It works! * * * * *
by Sid Ontai - Version 1.4.5
works just as you’d expect, kind of like a divining rod.
Daily Out activities, we often need to remember some of the temporary location in order to go back again after. Such as temporary parking location, visit unfamiliar parts of the entry point, hiking start point, stayed hotel when traveling, .......
Go-Back is able to fully satisfy this demand.
* Avoids getting lost; Go back to your car; Track Your own path (driving, hiking, skiing, sailing, traveling ...).
* Records your expected return point accurately, Can also take photos and write notes to help you remember. And shown your traking trail and distance.
* Based on the location services and magnetometer data, rotating and scaling the reference map to the real location and direction, plus with a striking tracking trail, you can easily return from the current location to your expected return point.
* No Internet connection can also work very well, better if you have an Internet connection.
* Added: Set different colors in different road sections for the tracking trail. (default color: blue)
* This application can run in the background.
* Added another map interface.
* Added the GPS signal indicator.
* The multiple photos you taken also backed up to Camera Roll in the iPhone/iPad.
* No Ads and No in-app purchases.
1. This application requires iOS 9.0 or later.
2. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.