What is it about?
App Store Description
GoTime Keeps Track of Your Calendar Events, Location, and Travel Time So You’re Never Late
NEW YORK POST
Get to it on time
* Tells you when you need to leave so you can get to your appointments on time
* Synchronizes with your iOS calendars and address book
* Estimates walking, mass transit, or driving travel times to the locations in your calendar
* Integrates with popular navigation apps (Navigon, Waze, MotionX, and Maps)
* Smart search lets you abbreviate locations and saves you typing
* Keeps travel times current as your move about your day
--How GoTime uses location--
GoTime uses a special location service called the "significant change" service. This is a very lower power service that takes advantage of location information that your iPhone is always getting through the cellular network. GoTime runs in the background so that it can detect these significant changes in your location and keep its travel time estimates current. While the location service that GoTime uses requires very little power, some users may still experience power usage issues if they are consistently in areas with poor network coverage. For this situation, GoTime can be configured to only use your location when GoTime is in the foreground; however, this configuration will result in a loss in functionality.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to email@example.com and your information will be removed.