What is it about?
App Store Description
1. GPA Calculator - This calculates your GPA, both weighted and unweighted. For now, there is only an option to weight a class up by 1, meaning that both honors and AP classes give a +1 boost to weighted GPA. Since there are many GPA formats, this app uses the most universal, which is the aforementioned method and - so make sure your school calculates GPA in the same way (more formats coming in the future).
2. Grade Calculator - This function calculates your number grade in a specific class, calculated by putting in the weights of sections (like tests or homework) and the weight of each section. There is also an optional feature to calculate the grade you need on your final to get a certain desired grade, using your inputs to determine the weight of the final.
3. Grade Needed Calculator - This function takes in your current grade, your desired grade, and the weight of your final, and calculates the grade you need on your final to achieve your desired grade.
4. Grade Needed Calculator (Points) - This function takes in your earned points and the total possible points, as well as how many points the final is worth. Then, it calculates the grade you need on the final to achieve your desired grade.
5. Score Log - This function saves the past 10 class grades and past 10 weighted and non weighted GPA's that were calculated.
This is a fairly simple yet highly functional app. Give it a try!
Created by a solo developer (who is also a student)
(If you have any suggestions and/or questions, feel free to get in touch with me by just sending me an email: [email protected])
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.