Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Grocery Shopping List – Buy Me a Pie! gives you a simple way to create, organize, and group your lists and shopping items. The app has a built-in dictionary for newly added products, automatic background sync, multiple list previews, and list duplication. Use basic gestures and share your lists via text or email.
Why we love it
Get push notifications of list changes and automatic syncing with Grocery Shopping List – Buy Me a Pie!.
Grocery List with Sync supports Siri commands
Grocery List with Sync is FREE but there are more add-ons
App Store Description
We help over 6 million users around the world do their shopping routines with joy and pleasure.
The Washington Post: "Buy Me a Pie! lets users see their lists and update in real time."
The Next Web: "This is a neat, easy-to-use app that’s beautifully designed. But where Buy Me a Pie really comes in to its own is that a single account can be synced across multiple iOS devices."
TechCrunch: "Buy Me a Pie! is certainly well designed and simple to use, ratching up an average user rating of 4.5/5 in the App Store globally."
***** Featured by Apple App Store in Food & Drink and Productivity categories *****
You definitely need this app if you know the value of:
* Time: a well-planned list updated in real time saves precious minutes and hours in a store;
* Money: when you know what to buy you're safe from spontaneous purchases and waste;
* High spirits: we are sure you'll be happier without frustration caused by double purchases or forgotten items to buy;
* Environment: paper shopping lists are made of trees. Our lists are made of lines of program code.
* MULTI-PLATFORM. Use it on iPhone, iPad and any other device by going to buymeapie.com website;
* MULTIPLE SHOPPING LISTS organized into the convenient list of lists with the preview of their contents;
* SMART GROUPING. Group your products by aisles with the help of colors assigned to the items, and the app will group the items in the list automatically;
* SELF-LEARNING DICTIONARY. The entered items are automatically stored in the dictionary for future fast entry. The dictionary language may coincide the system language or not – the application settings allow both ways;
* SMART SUGGESTIONS. The app will automatically suggest a word upon entering a few letters so you can quickly add items to a list. The suggestions reflect your own daily habits;
* SIRI INTEGRATION. To have a product added to the shopping list, just ask;
* DRAG AND DROP SUPPORT in the app for iPad. Came across a right product in a recipe blog or while chatting with your colleagues? Just drag it to your shopping list;
* PIN LIST. Any list can be pinned to top by a single tap;
* CROSSED-OUT SORTING. The crossed-out products are sorted alphabetically or by time of crossing-out, the choice is up to you;
* APPLE WATCH COMPLICATION SUPPORT. Shopping lists available on the watch face;
* AUTOMATIC SYNCHRONIZATION in background: edit your lists, and we will take care of delivering the changes to your family or friends;
* NOTIFICATIONS: see every alteration made to your lists in real-time and get push notification about the changes;
* Pull up the list to clear all checked items;
* Turn off the auto screen lock option in the app settings;
* Share your lists via text messages or emails.
Bring your shopping experience to the new level of convenience and style!
Buy Me a Pie! is free to download and use. Purchasing the in-app Pro auto-renewing subscription unlocks unlimited shopping lists, sharing lists to unlimited users, additional color groups, ads-free version and premium support. Buy Me a Pie! Pro can be purchased as an auto-renewable subscription for 0.99 USD a month or 14.99 USD a year, as well as lifetime license for 24.99 USD with a one-time payment.
We offer a free trial for a month. Once it is over, you will be automatically billed 14.99 USD per year, unless canceled.
Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscriptions in the Account Settings after purchase.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.