Check the details on WatchAware
What is it about?
Grocery - Smart Sorting Grocery List offers terrific features to keep your list organized and ready when you need it. Add items easily, share lists, set reminders, copy and paste multiple products, and back up data in Apple’s Reminder app. You can also use Siri to add items and mark items off your list on your Apple Watch.
Why we love it
With Grocery - Smart Sorting Grocery, you can manage your list anytime, anywhere. Use Siri or your Apple Watch and take advantage of reminders and list sharing.
Grocery is FREE but there are more add-ons
Leave a Tip to Remove Ads and Support Future Development
App Store Description
Grocery is the smartest and fastest grocery shopping app. Keep your list sorted while you shop with your Apple Watch. Easily add items from Siri and Recipes.
** App Store App of the Day - October 16th 2019**
** MacStores Must-Have iOS Apps - 2018 **
"Extra navigational steps, like remembering where you are in a list or backtracking through a store because of the order on paper, can really push a person over the edge if going to the store is their current 'Impossible Task'. They might opt for leaving with only half of their items, or just not go at all…which can project this task into the future, always a little unfinished or uncertain. Grocery reduces steps needed in the moment, and provides that little bit of joy every time an item is checked off the list in the UI. Knowing that I just made the future better, by going to the store and checking things off the list and improving the sorting algorithm! This is actually a huge relief: reduced doomsday feelings because I know that future store runs are going to be even easier/better because of what I did today (yay positive agency)!" - Amelia W.
- Key Features -
• Share your lists with partners and add items to your list on iCloud!
• Grocery keeps your list in Reminders so sharing a list is as simple as sharing your calendar.
• Checking items off your list on Apple Watch is lightning fast.
• Create Recipes in Grocery for quickly adding ingredients to your shopping list, and a cooking experience optimized for mobile.
• Always know what items are in your pantry and when they expire with Inventory Tracking!
- Reminders -
• Add items to your list on Mac or iCloud Reminder's apps
• Share your list by sharing a Reminder's list with others
- Siri -
• Tell Siri: "Add Eggs to my Grocery list"
• Create Siri Shortcuts to quickly add groups of items
- Lightning Fast -
• Custom auto-complete with your list items and notes
- Sorting -
• Grocery learns every time you shop
• Keeps track of the order you mark off items to sort your list next time
- Multiple Stores -
• Add a Store for every place that you shop
• Associate lists with stores based on how you want to shop at multiple locations
• Assign geofences that change the selected store wherever you go
- Recipes -
• Recipe files are stored in iCloud Drive and sync between all your devices
• Innovative Markdown Recipe format optimized for cooking on mobile phones
• Automatically detects timers in recipe steps
- CleanUp -
• “12 oz of Chocolate Chips” becomes “Chocolate Chips: 12 oz”
• Detect multiple or duplicated items
- CoreML -
• CleanUp can use a custom CoreML model to recognize item titles and notes
- Backup & Data -
• Your list is always stored in Reminders for easy backup or access outside of Grocery
• Grocery will never modify your other Reminders lists
- Quick Add -
• Quick Add uses your shopping history to suggest items you frequently shop for.
• It's great for adding frequently shopped for items to your grocery list.
- iPad -
• Grocery supports split view for Recipes, so cooking on your iPad works better than ever
• iCloud syncing makes creating a shopping list on your iPad super easy
• iCloud helps keep your list in the same order across your devices, and lets you plan a meal on one device and cook on another
• Keep track of all the items in your pantry
• Automatic expiration and replenishment settings
Grocery Premium is charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Your Account will be charged the same price for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the subscription’s one-year period. Your subscription renews automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You can manage your subscriptions or cancel auto-renewal at any time on your Account Settings in the App Store.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.