Grow Parenting App, from Fisher-Price and the Barefoot Foundation, has articles and information for parents of children up to age 5. Take a look at the milestones for your children based on age and see where they should be when it comes to cognitive, language, and social skills as well as their physical development and movements. Save your favorite tips and share via social media.
Browse the library. You can check out articles and information, including tips and activities, by sliding across the top to your child’s age. Then just swipe to look through items. You can also use the search feature if you are looking for something specific. With this app, life is a little less scary when you're a new parent.
View milestones. Take a look at the milestones for your children based on age. See where they should be when it comes to cognitive, language, and social skills as well as their physical development and movements. This guide will make it easy to see how your child is doing as they grow up.
Save your favorites. Whenever you see an article or video that you want to hang onto, just tap the star to save it. This is handy for reference later when you have more time to check it out or want to share it with a friend. Because being a parent is a tough and scary job, you know? Especially for new parents. This app takes some of the pressure off.
What is it about?
Grow Parenting App is a helpful new app for parents of children up to age 5. Full of developmental tips, a milestone tracker, and social sharing, the app helps parents through those first precious years with their little ones.
For those who...
- Are not parents
- Have no children under 5
Not for those who...
- Grow Parenting App is a useful and convenient app for parents of babies and toddlers. It has simple navigation, tons of information, and items for teachers of preschoolers as well.
Why we love it
- Are parents of children ages 5 and under - Would like tips and activities for their children's development
App Store Description
Play. Wonder. Grow. Repeat. With helpful developmental information from Fisher-Price and the Barefoot Foundation, you can watch your child grow. Create a profile for your child, share photos and note special moments and achievements on the timeline. Based on this information, you’ll be matched to age-appropriate tips (ages 0-5 years) and activities for your child delivered every day! Perfect for parents, and with additional tips and activities specifically geared towards teachers/educators.
• 2,000+ developmental tips and activities related to social skills, physical development, thinking skills and cognitive development, creativity, communication and more.
• Milestone tracker to follow your child’s development and record their achievements.
• Timeline to track your child’s milestone progress. Add all the details about what your child did today/tomorrow/the next day, with notes and photos.
• Social sharing. Select your favorite tips or photos of your child’s milestone achievements from the timeline, to share with family and friends through Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram or email.
• Personalize your child’s profile page with color and photos. More than one child? Add them all!
• Easy search function to learn more about what might be coming next for your child’s age and stage.
• And more!
©2016 Mattel. All Rights Reserved. © and ™ designate U.S. Trademarks of Mattel, except as noted.