Watch the trailer
Choose your alert level. The app provides four alert levels to accommodate any situation. Choose from Emergency, Urgent, Request, or Only a Test to check the app with your circle. You can also include an optional message which is handy for non-crucial emergencies.
Send your alert. You must enable your location in order for your guardians to know your current spot. They will see you on the map and can read any message that you include as well. The alerts will show as In Progress until your circle responds.
What is it about?
Guardian Circle is useful in so many situations from serious emergencies to less urgent requests for help. You choose the alert level from four options and your guardians can respond accordingly. Everyone who clicks to enter your Alert Room will have their location shared. This way, it is simple to see who is nearest and can help quickest.
For those who...
- Are interested in a security app with alerts
- Have family members that may need help quickly
Not for those who...
- Prefer their current security alert app or service
- Do not have anyone in the family who may need help
Why we love it
These days, you can never be too safe. Whether you take long walks by yourself or travel alone, have children away at college, or are concerned about senior members of your family, the Guardian Circle app is for you. This convenient tool lets you set up your circle and send alerts to them with a tap.
App Store Description
Partner: Women's Safety XPRIZE. Winner: LAUNCH Festival 2016.
A free app that lets friends, family and neighbors protect each other. “Sort of this Amber Alert social network - but for everything!”
No additional device purchase required: needs only your phone.
Guardian Circle is peer-to-peer safety. In many cases, your network is closer and can help you fastest.
Know that you and your loved ones are safe, even when it seems like no one is around.
Guardian Circle is perfect for
- Your daughter in college
- Extreme sports or hiking
- People with health issues
- Senior relatives
- Solo entrepreneurs or real estate agents
- Natural disasters
How It Works:
Invite friends, family and neighbors to be your Guardians
- Guardians pre-agree to be there for you, no matter what
An urgent situation arises …
- You’ve been injured jogging alone
- A guy at the bar won’t take No for an answer
- You’re stuck at work and can’t pick up your child
- Or a more serious emergency ...
Next, CREATE AN ALERT
- Set Alert Level: Emergency, Urgent, Request or Only A Test
- If there is time, describe ‘What’s Going On?’ (Your Guardians will see this in your Alert).
- Send the Alert!
Guardian Circle Organizes Your Response Team
- Your Guardians get an immediate ALERT NOTIFICATION on their phone
- They click and enter your Alert Room
- Everyone’s location is shared in a group chat. Now everyone knows where everyone else is and everyone can communicate. Now they can plan to help you fast.
- This is true whether your Guardians know each other in advance or not.
Guardian Circle is the ONLY app that organizes your response team into instant communication and location sharing with EACH OTHER (as well as with you) -- which means you’ll stay safer and get help faster.
Get it Now. Get it Free.
- Available now. Available worldwide.
- Your phone is your emergency device.
- No additional device purchase (watch, ring, trinket) required. (These devices require your phone anyway to send alerts, so we eliminated the need for them altogether.)
- Unlimited number of Guardians.
- Unlimited number of Alerts.
Guardians, Not ‘Emergency Contacts’
- Guardianship is a sacred bond, a commitment secured in advance. This is very different than just listing ‘emergency contacts’ without their express, ongoing permission.
- Relationships change over time. Remove Guardians whenever you want. Step down as someone else’s Guardian at any time.
- “First, Do No Harm”: You do not want to make a bad situation worse. Guardian Circle protects against summoning a predator by allowing only approved Guardians to receive Alerts.
- Some ‘panic button apps’ simply text emergency contacts, telling them to “help you” by clicking a suspicious link. Guardian Circle avoids this ‘spam link’ confusion.
- Your Guardians know exactly what a Guardian Alert is in advance, and how to use the Alert Room to respond to you. No suspicious texts or fumbling with a strange new app during a real emergency!
- Four Alert Levels: Emergency, Urgent, Request and Only A Test.
- Supports multiple simultaneous Alerts (very useful in a natural disaster)
- Guardian Circle lets you to run as many “Only A Test” Alerts as you want, so that you and your Guardians can get used to how everything works.
You Always Control Your Guardian Relationships
- You are always in control of who is allowed to receive your Alerts.
- You are always in control of who is allowed to send you Alerts.
- Remove Guardians at any time.
- Stop Guarding anyone at any time.
Your Privacy Is Important
- Guardian Circle does not continuously track your location! Guardians are not able to “just see your location” whenever they want. - Your privacy is extremely important to you -- and to us!
- Your location is only shared if you Create An Alert.
- Guardian location is only shared if you Respond to an Alert.
- Your location sharing stops immediately when you Leave an Alert Room.
AppAdvice does not own this application and only provides images and links contained in the iTunes Search API, to help our users find the best apps to download. If you are the developer of this app and would like your information removed, please send a request to [email protected] and your information will be removed.